DIRTY DEEDS PRESS RELEASE part one/trouble sending
2014.Sep.22, 09:51 PM
RE: DIRTY DEEDS PRESS RELEASE part one/trouble sending
I always just wrote my name at the top and handed them in blank
Combat v24
Round 1
FilthyMick hits PoliticallyAwakward for 262 damage. PoliticallyAwakward resists 19 for a total of 243 damage.
PoliticallyAwakward misses FilthyMick!
Round 2
FilthyMick misses PoliticallyAwakward!
Round 3
FilthyMick hits PoliticallyAwakward for 237 damage. PoliticallyAwakward resists 31 for a total of 206 damage.
FilthyMick strikes PoliticallyAwakward with his weapon for 8 damage. PoliticallyAwakward resists 3 for a total of 5 damage!
Round 4
FilthyMick hits PoliticallyAwakward for 281 damage. PoliticallyAwakward resists 32 for a total of 249 damage.
Round 5
FilthyMick hits PoliticallyAwakward for 228 damage. PoliticallyAwakward resists 21 for a total of 207 damage.
FilthyMick strikes PoliticallyAwakward with his weapon for 8 damage. PoliticallyAwakward resists 3 for a total of 5 damage!
Round 6
FilthyMick hits PoliticallyAwakward for 213 damage. PoliticallyAwakward resists 30 for a total of 183 damage.
Round 7
FilthyMick hits PoliticallyAwakward for 178 damage. PoliticallyAwakward resists 13 for a total of 165 damage.
Round 8
FilthyMick hits PoliticallyAwakward for 239 damage. PoliticallyAwakward resists 21 for a total of 218 damage.
FilthyMick defeated PoliticallyAwakward.
You pound PoliticallyAwakward to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 192

(2014.Sep.22 07:08 PM)sickness Wrote:  Ouch stop please, sarcasm isnt good enough of a defense to protect me either
This post was last modified: 2014.Sep.22 10:02 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DIRTY DEEDS PRESS RELEASE part one/trouble sending - filthymick - 2014.Sep.22 09:51 PM