Question for the ever absent admin.
2010.Dec.04, 11:22 AM
Question for the ever absent admin.
Why is it that we get teased with all sorts of possible updates but we never see anything?

11-11-10 - Zen spent a week trying to update the anti bot code.

10-20-10 - Supposedly finalized the rules for the new gang battle code.
"I have a couple of other code changes that are done that need testing. Will probably release these during the week or the weekend."

Nothing was released.

10-3-10 - Zen fixed the issues from the previous update she was working on. "Started coding" the heart beat system the following week. Hmm, a month to code the heart beat system?

9-29-10 - Gang wars supposedly revamped, nothing ever changed. Bunch of useless information.

9-24-10 - Working on finding a way to make AJAX (interactive combat) work.

Prior to that it was the combat code if I'm not mistaken.

My point with this post Zenith, You really need to either give some content, or let someone else handle the game. The lack of real game updates and additions is making the game staler than a bag of chips left open for 3 years.

There are tons of little things that could be added without a whole lot of coding, more crimes would be good. More NPCs, the gang turrets, I mean really the list can go on and on. The crimes would be the easiest since you already have a base for that, and thinking new end results and types of crimes is rather easy.

SHOW us that you still CARE about the game, or GTFO and let someone else have it.

FYI, I know that this is pointless, and I know that people will post here saying "blah blah blah" but whatever, its time to actually call Zen out on all this shit she's been spewing without actually giving anything to back it up. It's like she's a pathological liar to be honest.

Give the heavy donators a reason to start donating again, give us a reason to try to entice other players to come back and refer new players to the game.

P.S. I am sending a direct link to this post to Zens ingame mail, she really needs to address the community instead of sending half ass updates through Bconrad. The idea behind Bconrad bring us updates is cool, but realistically it's failing like her coding skills. Neutral

Speak up Zen. We as the AL community are waiting for you to actually follow through on your word instead of handing us empty promises. Explain to us WHY you arent updating the game.

Messages In This Thread
Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.04 11:22 AM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.04, 11:30 AM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.04, 12:57 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - AlphaCentauri - 2010.Dec.06, 09:25 AM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.04, 05:20 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - ShadowKid - 2010.Dec.05, 03:25 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.05, 05:29 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - OnwardTowardTheGlory - 2010.Dec.05, 07:35 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.05, 06:03 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - OnwardTowardTheGlory - 2010.Dec.05, 09:22 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.06, 03:32 AM