General Discussion on Vote for AL
2011.Dec.31, 06:09 PM
RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL
(2011.Dec.31 04:05 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  in another game i play you have no choice but to take on subs. these subs act like snitches in a way and help you out. you also get to offer them protection. if something like that was brought into the game, active players would be assigned a brand new noob to mentor. you can bring rewards into in a way also. make the subs random as to try and avoid the multi abuse. also if a noob comes in and just goes inactive then the sub is removed and they would not get assistance from that player.

i honestly haven't put a great deal of thought with it and encourage ppl to take this and mold it into something better.

make it so it benefits both the young player and the older one willing to assist. it isn't just about a reward but trying to keep these new guys active.

also make it so when a new player joins they would be assigned a player that has been active in the last 15 mins. chances of an active getting that position would be a lot higher. just sayin.

when i first started. GlennQuagmire helped me alot. He was answering all my questions as i thought some people would be like fuck off. Than i started to get to know him more. And i seen he was kinda like me. And now i have stolen his word. '' GO FUCK A GOAT ''.

Messages In This Thread