I am curious as to why no one has mentioned
2011.Apr.28, 06:46 PM
RE: I am curious as to why no one has mentioned
(2011.Apr.28 06:36 PM)Weebay Wrote:  That was not why I was in Fed at all. Zen had a couple reasons for putting me there, but that was not one of them. I could of been out of jail in less than a day, but I choose to just leave. I was put in there for posting personal info outside of this site, I was in there for not resolving another matter at hand and basically just ignoring a couple of other things. She was also upset because she felt I put my friends up to doing some other deeds, and the fact that I wouldn't tell them to stop. My friends were going about this on their own and didn't need me to tell them what to do and what not to do. The day the forum exploded, when we still had the battle ground I was at work. I was getting texts that stated I needed to get to the forums. I couldn't log AL from my last job. I'm most sure that was when Grinch posted on my account because I left her at my house when I went to work. The battle grounds had nothing to do with me being banned.
At the end of the day think what you want, makes absolutely zero difference to me. Leaving this game was much easier than I expected. Coming back is nice, because I just don't care. It's nice to have competition, but not playing to be competitive. I like having no obligations to a gang or gang mails or any of what makes this game an addiction. I just come on here to kill time during the day, and talk to some old friends.

Oh, and DNbrocks, I really don't even remember you at all. Can't recall if you and I ever spoke or anything. The fact I made such an impression on you and you're still bitter about a year later, to me that say's it all.

lmao. nice burn weebs. ftr i remember this shit well. klaw is to blame fully!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am curious as to why no one has mentioned - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Apr.28 06:46 PM