I am curious as to why no one has mentioned
2011.Apr.27, 10:13 PM
RE: I am curious as to why no one has mentioned
(2011.Apr.27 09:41 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.27 09:30 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.23 07:49 AM)Weebay Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.23 04:33 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.21 05:05 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Thanks for appreciating the work I did. If you took away the mods in this game it would probably be even less exciting.

work you did? arent you the asshole who was posting on another players account and then tried to cover it up with your mod privvys?

You've got it wrong dick bag. Not that a give a shit to care at all, but I think Marlo posted on my account. Then used my mod abilities to delete it. If you ever noticed, you don't get logged out of the forums. We worked together and lived within minutes of each other so using each others computers happened on a regular basis.

He was referring to when a female (your girlfriend at the time? I don't know) and 8star were having an argument over the forum and she posted from your account.

who cares now. he doesn't want to be a mod anyways. the guy has done more then enough time for what happened. live and let live.

I wasn't blaming him or anything. I believe that I was among the first to send him a welcome mail and I always thought he was a good mod.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am curious as to why no one has mentioned - Accipender - 2011.Apr.27 10:13 PM