27356 =36th= ShaolinMonk 44 127 Brutalized by AFT3RMATH.
2011.Apr.14, 08:42 PM
RE: 27356 =36th= ShaolinMonk 44 127 Brutalized by AFT3RMATH.
You're not too stupid sounding yourself, most of the time, Bird...However, bunny references? Or bunny fucking references? That's where you get the topics mixed up, and that's where you don't see why I report most of everything you guys post up. There's no way you can say the things you say for so long, and people not get past the wall you put around it to gather it's meaning.

I've never heard that Kush was saying you guys were onlining him. Were you guys onlining him? It'd be good to check these things out, maybe with a fight log. Might be some sense to it. Creepy messages...Dunno. I can only control what comes from me, not from them.

Being diplomatic isn't a bad thing, but it doesn't tend to work when people have a burn from you. I don't let you guys get to me that often. I tend to shrug it off, forget it after a while. Keeps me sane for y'all.

You're welcome to message me to talk this over. I've only got half the story, I guess, and I wouldn't know how to resolve this without some sort of knowledge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 27356 =36th= ShaolinMonk 44 127 Brutalized by AFT3RMATH. - TommiTheTaco - 2011.Apr.14 08:42 PM