27356 =36th= ShaolinMonk 44 127 Brutalized by AFT3RMATH.
2011.Apr.14, 08:36 PM
RE: 27356 =36th= ShaolinMonk 44 127 Brutalized by AFT3RMATH.
(2011.Apr.14 08:23 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  There's no point in shit talk. The community already sees what you're up to. I don't need to burn you guys more than you've already managed to burn yourself by getting so outrageously hurt over offline attacks for experience(Other than for Glenn. He likes to brag about bite offs, well...Lets wait for one that isn't from a hosp).

Grow up, guys. Most of the people in Habitat cry about the most amazing of things. Some of them would do better to be in other gangs, so their reputation can remain sterling and untarnished by the hypocrisy and ego-stroking of Bird and cronies.

the only thing ive burned lately is a cigarette! And maybe im trying to tarnish my reputation to build some street cred with all the other badasses in this game... nothin like being the most wicked wizard in the lands...Winky

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 27356 =36th= ShaolinMonk 44 127 Brutalized by AFT3RMATH. - Duchbag69 - 2011.Apr.14 08:36 PM