Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
2011.Feb.03, 05:13 PM
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
(2011.Feb.03 03:47 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.03 03:42 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.03 03:03 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  What Glenn doesn't understand is that it takes just as much faith to believe in science as it does to believe in God. God can't be proven or disproven by science. The goal of science is to find a natural answer to all the observations we make in the world. God being supernatural is never a consideration of science then. The evolution theory is just that...a theory. It has not been proven as fact. To concoct that we as a species spawned from a mass of goo can be called just as silly as believing we were creating by intelligent design. Also to assume that something came from nothing (the big bang theory) I think is more ridiculous than believing in God.

where did your god come from?

religion has that "blind faith" thing to fall back on. you actually believe that someone is up the sky watching over and judging everything you do?

i think the idea behind the evolution theory is more solid then a bullshit garden and all creation starting from two ppl. pull your head out of your ass josh and open your eyes to what religion truly is. its a way of ppl having control over the masses by installing fear for consequence.

i think believing that god created the world and everything around it is even more ridiculous after all the discoveries in the last 200 years. look out into space. gone are the years of the earth being center to everything. gone a the days of the sun being center to everyting. we are just a tiny tiny spec.

Thats just it YOU THINK... I believe that's all I really have to say

Edit: Had to highlight other think in other person's post... also my reasoning for saying this is that everybody is entitled to an opinion who's to say we're all right or wrong?

thanks for pointing out that i have my own opinions and don't just follow the herd. question for you mate, is your wife in the same category as you?

if so that makes you a sheep fucker.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Feb.03 05:13 PM