Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
2011.Feb.02, 09:57 PM
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
(2011.Feb.02 09:50 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.02 09:45 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.02 09:32 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.02 09:19 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.02 09:12 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  Can also mean all knowing like God which is obviously what he meant

reminds me of a story.....

Alright, now see this? This is a four-way road, okay? And dead in the center is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now, at the end of each of these streets are four people, okay?

Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we have GOD, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

Answer = man hating lesbian. Because the other three are figments of your fucking imagination!

I love how people who believe god isn't real love to try and say others are wrong but nobody else goes around going haha have fun getting butt fucked by the devil while burning in the fiery pits of hell now do most of us?

omg, you really are a fucktard aren't you. oooooooh i am scared of some bullshit religion where there is an invisible man in the sky and some homo devil that has a fetish of sticking things in ppl's asses.. you sure he aint just a priest in disguise?

Oh no you don't have to be im not starting a religious war I just thought I'd point out that little fact that just because you don't believe in god doesn't mean you gotta be a prick to people that do....

hell yeah! go get em! +10

and from out of nowhere.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here - Conrad1103 - 2011.Feb.02 09:57 PM