Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
2011.Feb.01, 10:40 AM
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
(2011.Jan.31 06:55 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  mock's kind of a paratrooping faggot for agreeing with druchii's browbeating. i mean, ffs, can someone tell him that exclamate and exclamated aren't words. spell check, dru, spell check.
well, maybe not browbeating, after actually reading the post. but still, if you're gonna tell people to spell check...

Actually I just checked with Urban dictionary before using it, since its the fun dictionary. If it's wrong or not a correct English word. I can't say I care to much either way, it's not like I have loads of self esteem invested into every post I make.

It's gotten boring reading the forums lately, people think they are being funny by doing half-assed attempts at recycling every single use of the word "fuck". I would hope that people took the opportunity to post more colorful yeah, instead a lot of people has just degenerated into rubbish posters without any sense of humor.

I really hope we get the language filter back, cause then at least people would have to get creative when they vent out, instead of leaning on 1 out of 218623 (if you count the 47,156 obsolete words) words in the English language.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here - Druchii - 2011.Feb.01 10:40 AM