Question for the ever absent admin.
2010.Dec.04, 11:55 AM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin.
I agree with you she should pass it along bc my assumption is she doesn't have the time anymore.

When I first started I got the impression Zen was either independently wealthy or survived off in game donations and her husband/boyfriend (the gentlemen that the paypal account is in). The independently wealthy idea got wiped out when err left bc if she was wealthy she could pay him not to leave and "an opportunity he couldn't refuse" in my mind generally means money and job stability which one would draw the assumption that Zen was unable to give him either. In the event she was surviving off donations I think its safe to say that's not the case anymore. While I'm sure ppl still donate the credit market is pretty decent evidence that they don't donate as much or as frequently. So its possible she had to get a real job to pay the bills or her significant other got tired of her not being able to contribute equally and told her to get a real job. Both of which mean if she is working a real job full or part time she would have considerably less time to do what is needed to keep the game fresh

And the "tease updates" are things she is genuinely working on but she runs into some sort of trouble and instead of it taking a day or two to fix it takes weeks or months bc she can only code an hour or so a day.

And as crunchy has pointed out time and time again the little tjings she's added would take someone a very short period of time maybe those are the things she actually has time to implement and its supposed to be a good faith gesture.

Regardless some form of comment on the topic is def needed I agree 100% there. And personally I don't think any of what I just wrote is true I think she sold the game some time ago. Just playing devils advocate

Messages In This Thread
Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.04, 11:22 AM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.04, 11:30 AM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - Budweiser - 2010.Dec.04 11:55 AM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.04, 12:57 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - AlphaCentauri - 2010.Dec.06, 09:25 AM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.04, 05:20 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - ShadowKid - 2010.Dec.05, 03:25 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.05, 05:29 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - OnwardTowardTheGlory - 2010.Dec.05, 07:35 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.05, 06:03 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - OnwardTowardTheGlory - 2010.Dec.05, 09:22 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin. - BadLuck - 2010.Dec.06, 03:32 AM