Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.12, 09:05 AM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
(2010.May.12 08:52 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.May.12 08:45 AM)Punisher Wrote:  its so interesting that all these people are in favor of healthcare reform, but the politicians that voted this monstrosity through didnt even read it...so how the heck can you be for something you dont even understand....our system does need help, but my god not what is coming our way....its not gonna be pretty, i hope things dont end up like they are structured to do so...wait a few years then you will get what you want

I was being a wise arse Pun because I know you are against it (as am I). Besides a 15 co pay I just had to pay an additional 20 bucks to the $4800 eye doctor bill, this I can live with...LOL! I want my insurance to stay exactly like it is!

Wait.... 4800 eye doctor bill? wtf did you have done?

Lasik is cheaper than that.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la - InPaceRequiscat - 2010.May.12 09:05 AM