Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.11, 08:36 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
(2010.May.11 08:23 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  medicine accounts for an insane amount of money being pumped into the my city as well as the mass employment it provides to the people in and surrounding it. that being said, the best of the best in this area not only approved obama's plan, they also had a hand in legislating it. people don't kill their own industry.

you're drunk, i'm stoned...that's really all the thought i wanna put into it right now.

+1

not to mention what green business will bring to the economy. Medical and green business are the next wave that will drive things. Know when to get in and when to get out because they are all bubbles just like the dot com era but still will be leading the field for the next big wave of jobs.

I love the picture painted that anyone thats not a repub is not a patriot. We also hate the troops.

:: blows dukes of hazard horn and speeds off ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la - PhisheVA - 2010.May.11 08:36 PM