Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.11, 04:56 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in th
(2010.May.11 04:33 PM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 04:25 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 04:12 PM)hitolo Wrote:  Sounds like we deliver wants to head back to the hospital again.

i'm sorry i didn't realise that posting my opinion on the forums could pull my gang into a hosp war that it is not involved in.

I'm glad you're sorry. However, I'm not pulling you into a war you don't belong in. I'll gladly pull you into your own war where you'll get all the attention you deserve. Besides, a trip to the hospital doesn't constitute a war. That should clear up all your assumptions from your last post. Continue on being sorry.
5916 SV hit 44 148 Hospitalized by Thrillhouse.

Don't worry about Hit, he's been online and hospital for over an hour winning a war or something. Too much time on his hands so he's e-threatening to maybe get in a war he can really win.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in th - thrillhouse - 2010.May.11 04:56 PM