Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.11, 03:57 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in th
I like this Zeon well done. It points out another stat for us. They have spent 185k per player on average during this and we have spent 150K per person. Yes the 7 mill is impressive but there 47 of us and 7 of them and they can hit three of us at a time per full refresh where as most of our guys can't scratch them. I personally have to zerk to get em if at all. I have yet to get blackclouds or William (probably never will kuodos fellas) But I have bloodied the noses of the other 5 a few times. I think we are doing quite well. I was asked by G2 if this was worth it for us, I would ask back is it worth it for them. Is the 1.3 million they have spent worth 2 paid hits! We have been told that this will not stop until we agree to not do paid hits against them. I say no if it is allowed in the game one gang it is allowed for all!

Doing a good job around here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit. You get a warm feeling but nobody really notices!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in th - Howse91 - 2010.May.11 03:57 PM