Poll: do AL people really need so much protection?
yes
no
[Show Results]

do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
2009.Jul.28, 07:21 PM
RE: do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
The hosp code is back to the way its been since I started here. A lot has changed in that time. We have new armor, huge weapons and belts. Belts these days make a huge difference in battle results. The biggest change to battle results is skills. We have all had time to build up different skills in our own way.

My point is that its not the hosp code thats causing these issues but all the changes around it. As for the berserk option being for weaker players to hit stronger players I agree. It was intended for that reason but now with all these changes its now the only option for players with close power levels.

09.July.25 -- Combat with NPCs will be a bit more like fighting an active player. Sometimes they will have some bonuses, and other times they will not.

This may explain why there are so many different results for damage taken in the leave attacks. He may of received the bonus on the time you tried to hosp him.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.28 08:08 PM by TheHorse.

bite my shiny metal ass

Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think that AL people really need so much protection? - TheHorse - 2009.Jul.28 07:21 PM