Poll: do AL people really need so much protection?
yes
no
[Show Results]

do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
2009.Jul.28, 11:58 AM
RE: do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
(2009.Jul.28 11:49 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.28 11:34 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.28 11:01 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.27 08:40 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.27 08:31 PM)Thor Wrote:  Does that mean that if I try to hosp a weaker player who usually does 0-500 damage to me in normal fights, he will still do that same damage or so but it will be harder/longer for me to beat him?

i.e. I'll go straight to the point, does that mean that if I try to hosp WilliamR, he will NOT beat the drek out of me in 26 rounds, with 2 crits in the 900 this time?

I'm a tad puzzled here. Let's assume two things...

You have not attacked anyone for 24 hours.
Your opponent has not attacked anyone for 24 hours.

Now you pick the hosp option. Your results will be EXACTLY as they were before the attack code change spanning several months back. I don't recall such a big gripe about this part of the code before the latest code change. In fact, I don't recall the last time I changed that portion of the code, but it's been there a long time.

Nothing about that part of the code has changed. The only change is when you are attacking the same opponent multiple times. Then it catches up to you. The question is, when does it catch up to you? It's different for every opponent.

So basically if Thor was to try hosping me he would get the same result as stated above since the hosps his refering to were done pre code change.

And Thor I would like to point a few things out. There are only 3 spots between us in battle stats. Yes I know you have borgs. But and ive seen a few posts from players about this very issue. The reason behind all these losses are not based on just stats but skills as well. A lot of players seem to forget how much of an impact skills have made since being introduced.

Also Thor your last 3 leave attacks were not 0-500. the last one was just over 500 which was because my belt was at 0%. the other 2 were 1239 and 1429 damage.

so normally you take half of his hit points so that bonus make you at least 2 times stronger. I dont see any reson why we should have hospitaliztion protection an such big defesce is just crazy

Oh now i see the problem. Long time players are not happy they can't push the younger players around like they used to. As I said above Raf. Those hosp attacks were pre code change. There's not been any problems with the code since i started here til Zen changed it a few weeks ago. Now all of a sudden the old hosp code (which has been fine for well over a year) is not good enough anymore. You want it changed so you can hosp anyone you can beat in a leave attack. Hosp attacks are meant to be harder. You want the easy option then pay for it with all your EP.

come one you are not yong player and i dont have any problem with hospitalzati0n of any weak players they stil wont do any domage to me even with hospitalization , problem is that i cant hosp players near my power level with was allways the most fun for me

Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think that AL people really need so much protection? - Rafallol - 2009.Jul.28 11:58 AM