Poll: do AL people really need so much protection?
yes
no
[Show Results]

do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
2009.Jul.27, 05:43 PM
RE: do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
This feels like november '07 all over again Smile

Just put it back like it was originally, leave, mug or hosp, all uses the same code, the stronger wins, period.

And this time, do add the limit of 5 hits per player on a single player and then you can't hit that same player 24 hours.

I know what you'll answer Zen but this time will be different, frag the little whiners, the majority of the community will side to this. The 3 players that used to "abuse" the hosp option are no longer playing.

5 attack max (of any kind) and like you first coded to help player X in '07, do decrease the minutes received for a loss starting at the 3rd hit.

It does piss me off to lose trying to hosp a player that doesnt even hit me when I choose "leave" but its even worse to know that not even because I'm trying to be a bully but simply to earn good money in game...

Basically, outside of SV, there is 2 -active- players I can't beat in this game with a leave but with the return of the hosp help the whiners code, theres like 30 of them i can't touch and of those 30, at least 25 usually do 500 or less damage to me in a leave.

And it's not just me, I'm sure RJ, Howl, Rafal, Weebay, Hannibal and others are in the same situation as we are all close in strength.

And like Rafal stated, if I can't touch any players above 40 (or any1 in the top 50 for acc/str or dex), who do you think will receive all the hits when at war?

Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think that AL people really need so much protection? - Thor - 2009.Jul.27 05:43 PM