Train Endurance In The Gym, Athletics Conversion Rate for Endurance
2009.Jul.09, 12:13 AM
Train Endurance In The Gym, Athletics Conversion Rate for Endurance
If i am not mistaken, Endurance is a physical statistic. And from what i understand, Endurance does have an effectiveness in fights and gang battles. so why not be able to train Endurance In the gym. Also, we all know that Athletics is the career that trademarks Endurance, in my opinion the conversion rate for Endurance at least in Athletics should at least be .10 or .20 even maybe .30 conversion rate. (this change for Athletics only) this way Endurance is still hard work earned , but moderately worth it, and the career will actually effectively reflect the so called "trademark" statistic is endurance. Give this some thought and maybe a chance. Here is some food for thought, how many AL players out there do we have that choose the Athletics career and why? would it hurt to let the players train Endurance in the gym just like any other physical statistic? Same benefits and cost to happiness as usual. the last thing i would like to add, is that when im not on my pc at home, im usually working out and training not only myself, but have trained others, so i know much about the physical traits in reality. This suggestion should even things up a bit.

Messages In This Thread
Train Endurance In The Gym, Athletics Conversion Rate for Endurance - SacredNinja - 2009.Jul.09 12:13 AM