Shakedown street
2009.Feb.17, 04:19 PM

Quote:Need to devote more time to my wife & kids and any addiction that gets in the way of that needs to be eliminated. Period.

My wife's been tryin to get me to quit for months, best of luck to you and your family.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Feb.17, 04:37 PM

nathanket Wrote:My wife's been tryin to get me to quit for months, best of luck to you and your family.

ditto.

take care man. but dont leave under a black cloud. change your name to silver lining

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Feb.17, 04:55 PM

It's easier when your wife is your best referal :wink:

@BlackClouds I never got a chance to know you, but I support anything involving family! Take care of them, and good luck with whatever you do!
2009.Feb.17, 05:01 PM

if you are quitting, why rejoin x

frankly looks like a ploy to not involve your gang in your hosp fest

doh
2009.Feb.17, 05:02 PM

Farewell BC. Best of luck to you and yours.
2009.Feb.17, 05:03 PM

Punisher Wrote:if you are quitting, why rejoin x

frankly looks like a ploy to not involve your gang in your hosp fest

"they need the dues"

[Image: national_lampoons_animal_house_01.jpg]
2009.Feb.17, 05:06 PM

lol....gotta love the food king

edit: forgot...I state your name

doh
2009.Feb.17, 06:04 PM

Best of luck to ya.

Buzz Off
2009.Feb.17, 06:17 PM

Good luck on your RL adventure BC. May you always find joy! Smile

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2009.Feb.17, 06:37 PM

Let's pick a story here BC:

1--I am quitting the game, I left my gang, and went on a hosping spree before I left the game for good.

2--I wanted to have some fun, so I temporarily left my gang, hosped a bunch of people, and expect no repercussions on X, bc I was "out of the gang" at the time, even though I have rejoined them now.

You've been back in X for well over 2 hours, so if you just went back for a final credit transfer, etc, before you left, umm, you've had enough time. Put the bowl down guys, and pass the credits instead!

Too many of our guys, as well as many from other gangs, were hospd, to fall for a " I was leaving" remark, considering how long you've now been back in the gang.
Thread Closed