Awakened Lands Wiki
2008.Oct.29, 07:01 PM

The Official Awakened Lands Wiki has been undergoing some recent changes and updates, including new information, pages and such. If you visit please take a moment to clear your cache.
Wiki Link: AwakenedLands-Wiki.com

Also any gangs desiring to have a gang page / recruiting advertisement or personal page setup within the Wiki please contact me in game: 22264

Thank you for your patronage.
2008.Nov.09, 08:44 AM

amazing bro keep it up again really good job
2008.Nov.12, 02:52 PM

Added a few new pages: donation house, jail, and combat (pvp and gang wars) Also added gang upgrade progression/cost formulas (available in gang upgrades page) and gym trainer comparison chart located in the gym page.

Enjoy and if you have something you would like to see listed please let me know Smile
2008.Nov.12, 03:09 PM

Housing Alphabetically.

Can you remove this. The other housing information is far better.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.12, 08:28 PM

should do a page for a POI so we can add player givin info on attacks and waht not so we know what weps do wat damage and whatnot

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.13, 01:10 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:Housing Alphabetically.

Can you remove this. The other housing information is far better.

I have been having the same thought. Thanks for the input I will make the change tonight.

JaySin Wrote:should do a page for a POI so we can add player givin info on attacks and waht not so we know what weps do wat damage and whatnot

Already in the works Jaysin, will be a week or so before it is up though, my partner and I are working out the member access for the pages we want and dont want any edit abilities on. Once that is done I will put up the POI page and announce it Smile

Thanks for all the input.
2008.Dec.02, 08:37 PM

The Awakened Lands Wiki is now open for public pages. You may not edit the featured pages (sysops pages) but can create new pages and edit other public pages.

If someone creates a page they feel should be listed in the quick links bar to the left, please submit the page title to Chade in game and I will review it.

Please respect the work of others and do not deface or vandalize their work.

The Wiki P.O.I. is now open to the public. This P.O.I. will be completely player maintained and will be more or less based on the honor system. If you need help with editing the pages please let me know and Ill help you through it.
2008.Dec.04, 12:23 PM

For those who do not know how, here is a quick guide on how to add your information in the Wiki POI.

Step 1. Click on the POI link.
Step 2. Select which record you wish to update
Step 3. Click "Edit" (to the right of the ranking screen)
Step 4. You will see text that looks like this:

EXAMPLE

{| style="color:#333333;background-color:#CCCCCC;" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"
|align="center"|'''Rank''' <---- Do not edit
|align="center"|'''User''' <---- Do not edit
|align="center"|'''Hit''' <---- Do not edit
|align="center"|'''Weapon''' <---- Do not edit
|-
|align="center"|1 <---- Do not edit this is the rank #
|align="center"| <---- Enter your character name and number here
|align="center"| <---- Enter your record hit here
|align="center"| <---- Enter the weapon used to achieve this record.
|-
|align="center"|2
|align="center"| <---- Next playerrs name and number here
|align="center"| <---- Next players record hit here
|align="center"| <---- Next weapon used to achieve this record.

Step 5. After entering your data in the appropriate line scroll down and click "Save"

You must be registered to edit pages. If you have a hard time please feel free to contact me and I will assist you further.
2008.Dec.04, 01:44 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Please don't make you own crappy game and get
fed jailed, resulting in you taking down the site because your angry.

Zing! Heh.., that made me smile =D

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2008.Dec.04, 02:05 PM

Nice WIKI there. Smile Smile