So you went to the Chop Doc
2008.Sep.14, 04:20 PM
So you went to the Chop Doc
Here's a tip. Most already know I guess, but I just realized it recently, so I tought I'd share.

Cybers. Many types, many cost, many impacts.

If, for some reason, you get some, here's something to keep in mind.

Some medics (possibly in your gang) can heal you fast when in the hospital. May be usefull especially in wars if you need a quick come back.

From what I understand, when over all the humanity you ever got in the game, you lost over 50% in cybers, your profile changes from HUMAN member to CYBORG member.

At this point, the MEDICS power can't help you anymore.

So a good planification on when and how you're going to be using cybers is well repaid.

ALso, the profile not changing let ennemies unsuspect your stronger stats, and give you a chance to try your humanity rating and see if it suits your AL playing style, as the refreshes are quite important.

Feel free to add or correct if something is wrong/incomplete.

- Preacher

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.15, 04:39 AM

But if you ever change to Cyborg, you can wait some... time (months!) and you'll change back to Human as your humanity increases everyday little by little. I think it's 0.01 for each day you log in and 0.1 each time you level up.
2008.Sep.15, 07:42 AM

Humanity can't be brought. But, it can be save by buying the best Cyberware. If you are going to add a cybor part into your character, it's best to buy the best part to lower your huamnity cost.

Amend
2009.Jan.06, 02:37 AM

SulphurLizard Wrote:But if you ever change to Cyborg, you can wait some... time (months!) and you'll change back to Human as your humanity increases everyday little by little. I think it's 0.01 for each day you log in and 0.1 each time you level up.

Isn't it that when you become a cyborg your "humanity increase" decreases???
2009.Jan.06, 07:32 AM

gdingks Wrote:Isn't it that when you become a cyborg your "humanity increase" decreases???

No, Humanity growth is still based on level and activity. However, since happiness refresh is based on Humanity, it becomes more difficult to recover from trains and jailtime.
2009.Jan.06, 09:38 AM

scientists in your gang can heal cyborgs at level 8

doh