New Development Server
2008.Jun.07, 05:48 PM
New Development Server
Two weeks ago we had a hardware issue with our development server. While this didn't affect our live server, it certainly set back my coding time. Now that we have a new system up and running, full-time coding can finally continue (instead of wasting it on reconfiguring a new server or recovering development work).

For those who like to know the technical issues we had, we lost 3 hard drives due to a motherboard problem. Something had shorted out the board (probably some sort of insect). Three hard drives for some reason started to fail (out of 5). Rather than spend more time trying to fix all the components that were affected, I just decided to get a new machine. Luckily no development work was lost, just time.

My apologies for not being able to respond to everyone in a timely manner like I usually do.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.07, 06:02 PM

w00t. Faster AL with more additions to come shortlly now then. Razz
2008.Jun.07, 06:08 PM

badmanbren Wrote:w00t. Faster AL with more additions to come shortlly now then. Razz

The site won't be faster. I'll just be able to devote the normal amount of time I should be on coding instead of recovering data Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin