Skill building Tips from Seven Laws!
2008.Nov.13, 10:35 PM

Punisher does has the upper hand in this topic about it being basically weapons doing what is done in hideouts, but that doesn't assure that it is solely weapons. Majority, sure. Entirety? Dunno.
2008.Nov.13, 10:44 PM

hey pun what weapon do you use on hideouts??il tell you how to settle this...i use a ion axe,, you get one and do some attacks on a hide out,,,we both share our info..i bet you have better hits than i do....i also bet that you have no ranks in mil assault and i do..so if what you say is true then,,,i should have better hits than you cause of my 2 ranks in mil assault...get a ion axe do 20 hits on a hide out with it and show me what your best hit is,,,not average but best hit....
2008.Nov.13, 10:47 PM

i have one mil assault...i use the sb1...i can hit for 57 without ma one and 58 with it

stats dont matter guys...its weapon and ma based..negative amounts for the hidout you hit....ours....hardening +?

so you wont probably ever see your max unless they both cancel each other out

im not spelling this shit out for you guys

doh
2008.Nov.14, 09:26 AM

Punisher Wrote:stats dont matter guys...its weapon and ma based..negative amounts for the hidout you hit....ours....hardening +?

so you wont probably ever see your max unless they both cancel each other out

stats matter!! If may have a higher average damage than someone else using the same weapon and worse stats.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2011.Aug.18, 05:16 AM
RE: Skill building Tips from Seven Laws!
Enjoyed reading this thread thanks 7L