Christmas contest
Mail him it's ken@2mlb.com

Everyone mail him

I donate I want my candy canes

How is your Peterbilt ??

PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE
2018.Dec.25, 02:24 PM
RE: Christmas contest
There better be a few days now. This is bs.
2018.Dec.25, 02:28 PM
Heard from Ken his mom is Ill please say prayers. I'm sure he'll hook it up soon

How is your Peterbilt ??

PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE
2018.Dec.25, 03:00 PM
I just found out too Sad
2018.Dec.25, 03:53 PM
Thank you for doing that. Hope his mom will be ok.
Merry Christmas!

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2018.Dec.25, 04:24 PM
Merry Christmas Teal and everyone!

Yes sending good thoughts and prayers for Ken's mom.

How is your Peterbilt ??

PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE
2018.Dec.25, 09:34 PM
And what was his excuse for missing Turkey Day?

Bah Humbug!! Evil

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2018.Dec.25, 09:49 PM
*shrug*

Possibly. My Mom took 6 years to die and the final period of her decline began a year before her death. You have my word that I wasn't very good for much beyond trying to take care of her either during that time.

Ken and his mom will be in my prayers tonight. That said, Marry Christmas everyone! Smile

"Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid..." - Raymond Chandler.
2018.Dec.26, 09:33 AM
Look I'm not trying to belittle his situation if it's true but if I had a game to run where people were depending on me, I think I would be able to haul my ass online for the 2 minutes it would take to get it running when expected.

It's not like he has to code it in, it's already sitting there to be activated and that includes Gym days and Arnold.

In fact I myself would look forward to getting on here knowing I was making someone happy and being able to leave my troubles behind for even a few mins.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2018.Dec.26, 04:17 PM
(2018.Dec.26 09:33 AM)Howl Wrote:  Look I'm not trying to belittle his situation if it's true but if I had a game to run where people were depending on me, I think I would be able to haul my ass online for the 2 minutes it would take to get it running when expected.

It's not like he has to code it in, it's already sitting there to be activated and that includes Gym days and Arnold.

In fact I myself would look forward to getting on here knowing I was making someone happy and being able to leave my troubles behind for even a few mins.

Game is dead. Has been for a while. I’m great full there was no contest to waste my time on tbh.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.