Encumbrance Rate
2017.Oct.10, 09:57 AM
RE: Encumbrance Rate
Maybe he wouldn't have ignored your answer if you would said exclusively what he wanted to hear lol

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Oct.10, 10:47 AM
My question was so clear even a bind person could see,it's not about a answer I want to hear just a informed reasonable response.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2017.Oct.10, 01:41 PM
(2017.Oct.10 10:47 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  My question was so clear even a bind person could see,it's not about a answer I want to hear just a informed reasonable response.

The informed response was encumberance rate doesnt affect anything unless it is >1 no matter what you believe.
2017.Oct.10, 01:48 PM
Fools you can't defy evidence to the contrary.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

2017.Oct.10, 10:21 PM
I hate to be the guy that agrees with Super Dave, but I've kind of noticed that less than one income Birds makes a difference sometimes also.

It seems a little convenient to just have it be a coincidence that I hit a lot more frequently when I don't have my really heavy belt on.

And I know Zenith said that it doesn't affect anything unless it's greater than one. However Zenith also said they were going to be more updates just saying

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2018.Mar.01, 01:10 PM
(2017.Oct.10 10:21 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I hate to be the guy that agrees with Super Dave, but I've kind of noticed that less than one income Birds makes a difference sometimes also.

It seems a little convenient to just have it be a coincidence that I hit a lot more frequently when I don't have my really heavy belt on.

And I know Zenith said that it doesn't affect anything unless it's greater than one. However Zenith also said they were going to be more updates just saying

Finally a acknowledgement(Albeit reluctantly)that I was correct all along & the h8ters just don't want to admit since I'm perceived as being arrogant and anti-social or whatevs L0Ling@teh n00bs that have been PWN'd by their own stupidity,ignorance & public displayed limited intellectual capacity Rolleyeslol
This post was last modified: 2018.Mar.01 01:12 PM by SuperDave.

2018.Mar.02, 09:21 AM
(2018.Mar.01 01:10 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2017.Oct.10 10:21 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I hate to be the guy that agrees with Super Dave, but I've kind of noticed that less than one income Birds makes a difference sometimes also.

I'm a stupid Noob who asks for help all the time but think I know better when the answer doesn't suit me Rolleyeslol

Fixed

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2018.Mar.03, 12:45 AM
lol. that said i feel like i've noticed a difference in defences when i have my belt in storage vs on me and dead. i've had a fairly large sample size to judge by lately too
This post was last modified: 2018.Mar.03 12:45 AM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2018.Mar.03, 01:48 PM
Elaborate

2018.Mar.03, 04:46 PM
I’ve noticed it to. My belt takes my above .500 and when it’s dead and equipped I tend to lose against people I beat when it’s charged or it’s not equipped.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete