Weapons
2011.Mar.14, 09:35 PM
Weapons
Not sure where to add this so ill put it here.

I think we should get more mid-level weapons regarding endurance requirements. For a non-donator, the level 10 endu weapon is manageable, but the movement from the 10 endurance to the 15 endurance weapon is such a large amount of credits required. If i did the math correctly, it would require 17,100 credits. Thats over $100 worth of donation. So i just suggest tha there be added more mid-ranged endurance required weapons so that it doesnt seem impossible to get the next weapon. It will give a more realistic goal for players if they just have to reach level 12 endurance, instead of level 15 endurance. Might keep the player base steady as more people could work towards this more realistic goal. Just an idea that i think should be added. Thanks

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.Mar.14, 09:46 PM
RE: Weapons
this was my view on it as well. but without donating more then $100 i managed to get to 21 endurance. if you stop doin the math and start puttin in creds here and there you'll get there before you know it

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Mar.14, 09:54 PM
Yea, but even so, others will not think of it that way. This just sets a more realistic goal and makes you feel like you are actually progressing in the game. It is always fun to try a new weapon out, and this gives the ability to keep that feeling of progress i guess.

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.Mar.14, 11:55 PM
you think its hard now, some of the middle endurance weapons didnt always exist..

its fine the way it is, people just want something for nothin, or barely nothin...put the work in or donate...
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.14 11:56 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Mar.16, 09:47 PM
(2011.Mar.14 11:55 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  you think its hard now, some of the middle endurance weapons didnt always exist..

its fine the way it is, people just want something for nothin, or barely nothin...put the work in or donate...

Already been done once, it was a big help, thank you Zen. Doing it again would be over kill.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete