WTF zen!
2009.Feb.14, 12:30 PM

How's about we make all of the contests, from here on, the day after the holiday?

Logic: Since people are obviously going to be busy on the holidays(Being with friends and/or family, doing important/fun stuff, setting things up for the whole day), making it the day AFTER the holiday would open up calender days for everyone.

I was complaining(It's dumb to get a whole moment's notice when plots and plans were made for the event), but sleep tends to wake up my mind and get the ball rolling..And I came up with that gem.
2009.Feb.14, 12:38 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:Why wasn't the xmas contest moved?

+1
2009.Feb.14, 12:41 PM

there weren't numerous requests for it to be moved.
2009.Feb.14, 12:43 PM

Actually from what i heard there was whats more important to people spending time with the family on a special day or getting your leg over on valentines day.
2009.Feb.14, 12:43 PM

Can someone direct me to the thread where Zenith said there would be a contest on Valentines day?
2009.Feb.14, 12:48 PM

Marlo Wrote:Can someone direct me to the thread where Zenith said there would be a contest on Valentines day?

Did she ever made a thread to announce a contest?
2009.Feb.14, 12:57 PM

Marlo Wrote:Can someone direct me to the thread where Zenith said there would be a contest on Valentines day?

Agreed. But.

Why mails being sent requesting it to be sunday, if there was no it.

Why warn people 2 hours before the actual date, and just not doing anything until sunday?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.14, 12:57 PM

aparently there'll be a contest..but it was moved the next day..probably a mod locked the thread and made it invisible. i bet Ush or Weebay is behind this, or maybe both...i'm still waiting to read another thread (created by u know who) about how unfair certain mod(s) is(are)

I propose to hold the contest next week, on a day when the players who cannot participate could do it then

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Feb.14, 01:03 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:How's about we make all of the contests, from here on, the day after the holiday?

Logic: Since people are obviously going to be busy on the holidays(Being with friends and/or family, doing important/fun stuff, setting things up for the whole day), making it the day AFTER the holiday would open up calender days for everyone.

I was complaining(It's dumb to get a whole moment's notice when plots and plans were made for the event), but sleep tends to wake up my mind and get the ball rolling..And I came up with that gem.

Just a thought. You know; Something logical.
2009.Feb.14, 01:07 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:[quote="TommiTheTaco"]How's about we make all of the contests, from here on, the day after the holiday?

imo it's a good idea, but the contest should be delayed for more than 1 day

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio