WTF zen!
2009.Feb.14, 03:40 AM

Whingus

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Feb.14, 03:44 AM

Moriarty! I'm trying to instigate a riot of love day, leave me be! Biggrin
2009.Feb.14, 05:12 AM

Moriarty Wrote:contest moved, perfect. works for me. zen knows how to keep a happy marriage
Wow, it can take days for a thread to hit 5 pages, but let there just be something to whine about and posts multiply like lil wabbits.

I didnt read through all this, but did anyone NOT b!tch? :shock: (Except Moriarty... *coughs* ofc you were different. Wink ).

Imo, nobody should have plans on a Sunday anyway.

Thanks Zen for holding a contest at all. Smile

Dingus, call your brothel for a replacement bucket, they obviously didnt give you an interesting enough one to keep you happy. Or your KFC clogged your veins and cut of the blood flow to your brain? O.o What's wrong witchoo wanting to make trouble on ViralDay? =P
2009.Feb.14, 06:06 AM

Actually I have plans on sunday, could we make it monday Razz

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Feb.14, 06:23 AM

LoL... grrrr.... crowd pleaser. :shock:
2009.Feb.14, 06:29 AM

Can we move it for 27 august?
It's snowing right now and it's cold.

It's great to have a contest on Sunday. Biggrin
But it would be wrong to call it Valentine's Day Contest. Sad
2009.Feb.14, 06:35 AM

Argh Zhuseth. Shush
2009.Feb.14, 06:41 AM

Hey now, I'm really grateful for the contest, honestly.

But you can't call it V day's contest since it's not on 14th.
2009.Feb.14, 06:41 AM

Oh how they forget, its true what they say no matter what good you do, all it takes is one negitive thing to wipe it ALL out. Cant beleave you are all on Zens back so much over this, you are all like a bunch of spoilt kids. Yes it could have been announced a bit better yes it should be on the day of the event, but just for this once its not, im sure there are reasons. There is away of showing your discord without plain attacking the person who on so many occasions has took time out of her real life issues to make sure we all have a game to be addicted to in the first place.
2009.Feb.14, 07:08 AM

Indeed.
I say lets cancel the whole contest.

Since it's not fair for those who cleared their Saturday for the contest, not is it fair for numerous players to miss it if it were on Saturday there should be NO VALENTINE'S DAY CONTEST.

After all, no one (important) said there will be a valentine's contest in the first place.