NOT AGAIN
2009.Jan.19, 01:06 PM

Go home then Biggrin

Sorry jola haha.
2009.Jan.19, 01:19 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Oh trust me if you hit him then the whole gang will be hitting him.
No they won't(in my case) SK

Sorry i dont take orders from 2nd in command.
And i don't take orders from unranked soliders
As for reggie and the assassins i own half the gang and you SK have no authority there Razz
(ps sorry about the slow answers but i'm on my phone)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.19, 01:19 PM

I am home from work....still get paid too Smile

But my eye sight is blurry from migraine.....so yeah.....I should maybe go to bed...... lol

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jan.19, 01:23 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Oh trust me if you hit him then the whole gang will be hitting him.
No they won't(in my case) SK

Sorry i dont take orders from 2nd in command.
And i don't take orders from unranked soliders
As for reggie and the assassins i own half the gang and you SK have no authority there Razz
(ps sorry about the slow answers but i'm on my phone)

If thats the case everytime you ask me to stop ill say msg The prez or owners then i will stop.
2009.Jan.19, 01:24 PM

The pyramids.........

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jan.19, 01:26 PM

LMAO
2009.Jan.19, 01:28 PM

And what about the pyramids i see no problem with them they don't break any rules in game or on forums.
2009.Jan.19, 01:28 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:And what about the pyramids i see no problem with them they don't break any rules in game or on forums.

Actually, I think there is a rule against playing with pyramids.
2009.Jan.19, 01:29 PM

I know if they did we wouldnt be able to do it lol
2009.Jan.19, 01:29 PM

Game Creator Admin Sentry Userid: 2 Level: 18
AL Admins
Guidelines

In an effort to keep forums relatively organized, I have setup several guidelines:

1. Use common sense - Just because it isn't explicitly stated as one of the rules below doesn't mean it's OK. Use common sense and good Netiquette when posting, replying and browsing these forums. This includes the following:

* Also see General Guidelines for Off The Wall, which contains additional information suitable to the forums in general.

* No posts for the sole purpose of increasing your postcount.

* No "senseless" posts. Yes, its subjective. As a subjective way to help understand, if a coherent conversation cannot be read in the thread, it might be senseless.

* Keep the forums free from SPAM. This means no SPAM posting, no personal messaging SPAM, no SPAM in signatures or elsewhere in your profile. SPAM includes unsolicited messaging. If it takes you hours to send hundreds of Personal Messages, it is still SPAM. Also, please do not reply to SPAM, just report it.

* No Quote pyramids.

* If in doubt, don't.

Please read the forum rules again, just for a refresher Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.