NOT AGAIN
2009.Jan.19, 12:28 PM

off topic-USH
2009.Jan.19, 12:31 PM

For those who are complaining about being compensated for lost time in the game. Here's my opinion:

Zenith & Err are running the fairest game I've ever been associated with. So, UncleDave in particular, take a Midol and wash it down with a steaming cup of STFU....it'll be made right I'm certain.
2009.Jan.19, 12:48 PM

WoprDaddy Wrote:For those who are complaining about being compensated for lost time in the game. Here's my opinion:

Zenith & Err are running the fairest game I've ever been associated with. So, UncleDave in particular, take a Midol and wash it down with a steaming cup of STFU....it'll be made right I'm certain.

I am sure there is a disclaimer somewhere on compensation......

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jan.19, 12:49 PM

THe admins are doing all they can
2009.Jan.19, 12:54 PM

is the game still getting hacked?
2009.Jan.19, 12:55 PM

Yes and No. The site is going up an down, We have not heard too much from admin, as I am sure they are trying to fix the issue.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.19, 01:00 PM

filthymick Wrote:off topic-USH
why so serious?
2009.Jan.19, 01:01 PM

wrong thread.....

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jan.19, 01:03 PM

Jolabent Wrote:wrong thread.....

Um...Yeah..
2009.Jan.19, 01:04 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Jolabent Wrote:wrong thread.....

Um...Yeah..

I am home sick......give me a break Tommi lol.