X Pats
Seven Laws
Soul Guardians
Bad Muthas
[Show Results]

most hated gang
2008.Dec.12, 11:01 AM

delpot Wrote:
stalker8929 Wrote:thats cool shady likes the morphine.if there was a most hated player award i know i could count on yalls vote thank you

dont flatter yourself brahski, theres bigger fish out there for us to fry.

Don't worry Christmas is soon Grinchy. Wow SV's tied with Pats. Who's gonna win.
2008.Dec.12, 11:12 AM

ty i feel the love.and cocaine is a hell of a drug
2008.Dec.12, 11:51 AM

i had to vote for xpats i dislike everyone in that gang from the loki and wook days when i was in diss and that will last until i quit playing.... frag x pats

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Dec.12, 11:59 AM

Haha that's why I like the X-pats, I feel like we really bonded spending so much time in the hospital with them. Not to mention the back and forth between them and tommi/biff over the forums is just classic. Talking with them also reveals that they are intelligent, funny and laid back players. If X-pats was a chick, I'd hit it.

Of course they have their share of morons too, but who doesn't?
2008.Dec.12, 12:11 PM

its funny because between all the animosity b/w diss and xpats, those 2 are our biggest allies and have been since our existence.
2008.Dec.12, 12:16 PM

"If X-pats was a chick, I'd hit it. "

best thing I have read ever. I think that should be out motto.
2008.Dec.12, 12:17 PM

dekarr Wrote:Haha that's why I like the X-pats, I feel like we really bonded spending so much time in the hospital with them. Not to mention the back and forth between them and tommi/biff over the forums is just classic. Talking with them also reveals that they are intelligent, funny and laid back players. If X-pats was a chick, I'd hit it.

Of course they have their share of morons too, but who doesn't?

Clubber you shouldnt have lol
2008.Dec.12, 12:18 PM

zappafrank Wrote:"If X-pats was a chick, I'd hit it. "

best thing I have read ever. I think that should be out motto.

undoubtedly
2008.Dec.12, 01:13 PM

I nominate Clubbers post for post of the year right there. Thats some funny stuff.
2008.Dec.12, 01:35 PM

For me its Val.