Just an Idea
2008.Nov.02, 10:39 PM

I guess all I have is speculation, kinda like err's post.
2008.Nov.02, 10:46 PM

I can't think of the way to word what I want to say without sounding like a jackhole or an idiot. So, here's the round-about way..

Thank you for playing, try again.
2008.Nov.02, 11:39 PM

Hospitalization should not be touched.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.02, 11:44 PM

i'm sorry but these players should not been have banned if it was just hospitalizations.

with all these recent bans, makes me wonder if i'm playing the game right. i'm hearing these guys didnt even get warnings.

although i had some differences between midpie and playa, i dont wanna see them get banned, they were somewhat cool.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.02, 11:45 PM

^^
i agree these recent bans kind of make me scared to donate again being that i could be banned out of no where for hosping or doing something admins may not like

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Nov.02, 11:46 PM

Likewoah. I like you. You're a smart player. I'm wondering where your mind has gone when you entered this conversation.

If it was just for hospitalizations, EVERYONE would have been banned by now.

Dig a little deeper than just 'they hospitalized someone.' Make a hypothesis based around the hospitalizations. Every action has a reason.

Almost forgot. There's always the possibility that it wasn't over hospitalizations, or, more logically, the reasons and intentions behind the hospitalizations.
2008.Nov.02, 11:59 PM

yea understandable, but i'm jsut saying IF it was stictly for hosps, then i dont feel banning them is the proper way to go about things.

i hope it's not the reason, but i dont see mudpie sending explicit mails to people, nor would he go after zen/errs info, but what do i know? it's all speculation, but i just seriously hope there's some justification on their bannings.

it's just my opinion on things since i dont even know whats really going on between them.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.03, 12:06 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:yea understandable, but i'm jsut saying IF it was stictly for hosps, then i dont feel banning them is the proper way to go about things.

i hope it's not the reason, but i dont see mudpie sending explicit mails to people, nor would he go after zen/errs info, but what do i know? it's all speculation, but i just seriously hope there's some justification on their bannings.

it's just my opinion on things since i dont even know whats really going on between them.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=8888

i think its obvious why they were banned. guilty or not that seems to be the reason
2008.Nov.03, 03:44 AM

bigchaz Wrote:^^
i agree these recent bans kind of make me scared to donate again being that i could be banned out of no where for hosping or doing something admins may not like

Seconded. Am I on the chopping block just because I'm in XPats?
Yes.
2008.Nov.03, 04:07 AM

Gornikel Wrote:Hospitalization should not be touched.

I agree...... everyones knees are gonna get sore from the knee jerk reactions...

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe