HE TOOK MY CASH!
2008.Jul.21, 01:32 PM

You havent broken any game rule at all. However you are now subject to the "lord of the flies" rule.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.21, 01:33 PM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:Rule # new

Don't be an annoying shitface, otherwise the wrath of every member of AL will rain upon you like ash on Pompeii.

well tell me.

no matter how many times i read that, i cant seem to figure out how he put "well tell me" to it

andyscho Wrote:You havent broken any game rule at all. However you are now subject to the "lord of the flies" rule.

Nice

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "

Weebay Wrote:Begging or asking for cash and/or items from other players will result in a temporary suspension of mailing privileges. .
This should also state being banned from the forums as well.

Please be quiet weebey you talk crap
2008.Jul.21, 01:35 PM

haha even tho that wasnt directed at me, for some reason, that kinda annoyed me
2008.Jul.21, 01:35 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:haha even tho that wasnt directed at me, for some reason, that kinda annoyed me
ditto
2008.Jul.21, 01:38 PM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
Weebay Wrote:Begging or asking for cash and/or items from other players will result in a temporary suspension of mailing privileges. .

Please be quiet weebey you talk drek

this is your thread and you are begging.
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=6771
2008.Jul.21, 01:40 PM

Weebay Wrote:
qwertyuiopl Wrote:

Please be quiet weebey you talk drek

this is your thread and you are begging.
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=6771

So because Zenith ask's you to donate that's begging?
2008.Jul.21, 01:41 PM

What in the french dip are you talking about?
2008.Jul.21, 01:42 PM

are you really comparing Zen asking for help in the daily costs of this game (she also gives us something in return) to some noob asking for free shit?

Strike 1