who was ur al idol?
2008.May.09, 06:18 PM

for me, Pullo cause he scared the crap out of me... so I always wanted to get that good... (never made it...)

and also, Poptart, cause I'm his referral, and he pushed me to play alot when I was all like "meh..." and stuff... then I started really liking it. I'm back to the "meh..." now tho... Sad
2008.May.09, 07:06 PM

Well then get going fatty! Razz

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.May.09, 10:47 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Well then get going fatty! Razz
^
Hahahahahaha.
2008.May.11, 12:20 PM

Mr. Fantastic and ThorOdison helped me out bigtime back in the day. Ghostrider was also a cool old school player. Rogue helped me out a bunch too.
2008.May.13, 05:50 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
durtywhite....and all those otha trill outlaws word 2 ya mutha got my big break with them back in nam hahahaha not really but still you get it cause its like this an like that
2008.May.13, 07:18 AM
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
taterlogxxx69 Wrote:all those otha trill outlaws word 2 ya mutha got my big break with them back in nam hahahaha not really but still you get it cause its like this an like that

I think you left out a couple of words because I'm totally lost in regards to the meaning of this passage. :?
2008.May.13, 09:23 AM

my idol is loki, because he is the strongest player in the game, and IMO, that makes you the best.

and he is my idol

but he wasnt before.

but now he is.
2008.May.13, 02:19 PM

I have to give props to Mudpies. He took me in and showed me how to play this game. He kinda changed over time but in the beginning he was caring and nurtured me in his rather large bosom.

I've tried to pass that along by helping as many as I could, except I don't let them nurture at the bosom of me.
2008.May.13, 02:28 PM

manziere'd
2008.May.13, 02:59 PM
w00k is my idol!!!
w00k is my idol!!!

He hooked knowledge from the get go.