How many times have you beaten up this guy CarlWeather
2008.Apr.30, 07:17 AM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Well in PvP you have the option of selecting your attack weapon. In Hideout Attacks I was told that your best weapon is the one that is used to attack. That did and still does sound really shaky to me, so when I was using a different weapon for both, I would unequip my ranged weapon to assure my Electric axes success.

p.s.

Valhalla, collectively, does not believe in Megan's Law.

I used to dislike Megan's Law till "Romeo and Juliet" rulings came out.

Edit: PBR still plays? Wow. Really. I wonder if he's wrecking havoc with Yoda?
2008.Apr.30, 08:00 AM

this was a serious post all i wanted to know was how many times has this guy been beat up i see this has went way off topic so screw it

Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted :x
will someone please lock this thread since its been taken as a joke and nobody seems to stay on topic in threads i post
2008.Apr.30, 08:25 AM

Are you for or against Megan's Law though?
2008.Apr.30, 09:24 AM

screw Megan and her law lmao lol 8) :shock:
2008.Apr.30, 01:02 PM

You guys are cute.
2008.Apr.30, 01:05 PM

Someone wants a free hospital stay Twisted

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.30, 01:54 PM

teamPBR Wrote:You guys are cute.

I know we are. You wanna cuddle my blade? It's been lonely without a sheath to hold it..
2008.Apr.30, 02:01 PM

ive never gotten a straight story as to why this guy is getting all this...anyone got the gossip?
2008.Apr.30, 02:02 PM

What I've seen? Hospitalizing random people, mainly lower levels, for no reason.
2008.Apr.30, 02:05 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:What I've seen? Hospitalizing random people, mainly lower levels, for no reason.

There's a reason, but we don't know it :wink:

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio