How many times have you beaten up this guy CarlWeather
2008.Apr.29, 04:05 PM
Re: How many times have you beaten up this guy CarlWeather
McCule Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:CarlWeathers 18 16 0 2 543

my two stalemates came from beating on him with numchucks and a federated hold out lol
You should choose either the numchucks OR the FHO, you'd probably beat him Wink Elders, don't you want to equip either a ranged OR melee and not both? That's what I was told. Equipping both switches off between attacks using the one you are not as efficient with thus doing less dmg is the hypothesis behind that thinking. Is this correct?
Joking aside, I thought you should only switch off if having both screws up your Encumbrance

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.29, 04:07 PM
McCule Wrote:You should choose either the numchucks OR the FHO, you'd probably beat him Wink Elders, don't you want to equip either a ranged OR melee and not both? That's what I was told. Equipping both switches off between attacks using the one you are not as efficient with thus doing less dmg is the hypothesis behind that thinking. Is this correct?

I think that got changed. Now, if you have both a ranged and melee equipped, it just uses the best weapon.
2008.Apr.29, 06:02 PM
nbsvtvt Wrote:I think that got changed. Now, if you have both a ranged and melee equipped, it just uses the best weapon.

Can I get a confirmation on that? What about in a gang hideout attack?
2008.Apr.29, 06:33 PM

Well in PvP you have the option of selecting your attack weapon. In Hideout Attacks I was told that your best weapon is the one that is used to attack. That did and still does sound really shaky to me, so when I was using a different weapon for both, I would unequip my ranged weapon to assure my Electric axes success.

p.s.

Valhalla, collectively, does not believe in Megan's Law.

Edit - Spelling
2008.Apr.29, 06:35 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Well in PvP you have the option of selecting your attack weapon. In Hideout Attacks I was told that your best weapon is the one that is used to attack. That did and still does sound really shaky to me, so when I was a different weapon fro both I would unequip my ranged weapon to assure my Electric axes success.

p.s.

Edit - Spelling
Now I know where Ush lives Biggrin
2008.Apr.29, 07:22 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Fractaleyes Wrote:Well in PvP you have the option of selecting your attack weapon. In Hideout Attacks I was told that your best weapon is the one that is used to attack. That did and still does sound really shaky to me, so when I was a different weapon fro both I would unequip my ranged weapon to assure my Electric axes success.

p.s.

Edit - Spelling
Now I know where Ush lives Biggrin

child molestation isnt funny...at all
2008.Apr.29, 07:25 PM

buuddha Wrote:[

What if a clown is involved? I'd say its at least a little funny.
2008.Apr.29, 07:27 PM

grabtindy Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:[

What if a clown is involved? I'd say its at least a little funny.
That would only make it worse! Every kid hates clowns adding rape on top of it, is enough to make anyone scarred for life. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.29, 07:29 PM

You're right, it is not funny. You might be in the wrong gang then.
2008.Apr.30, 05:54 AM

Man. Sad