AL Birthday Competition
2008.Jan.25, 04:35 PM

let me gather the troops & i'll contact you in game
2008.Jan.25, 04:49 PM
Re: AL Birthday Competition
chance Wrote:New School meets Old School

I hit the 365 day mark on AL today and a few of the SV's are hitting it in the next few day's...

We would like to offer any gang the chance to make 25k...

The Rabid Chipmunks will declare on your gang at a specified time and you will have 10 min to defeat us... We will not repair or attack your hideout, however, we will be doing PVP attacks... No hosps, just leaves... Old School vs. New School... If you take down the hideout within 10 mins, you will get a nice cash gift of 25k...

This competition will take place over the next few days, please post in the thread if you are interested.
Chance!!! Happy Birthday, friend! That's a great contest! I hope many gangs give it a go! You rock!
2008.Jan.25, 05:19 PM

For clarification, this comp is a celebration comp for the members of SVs who are having their AL birthdays this week. The old school war will involve a possible combination of the following: Punisher, Hannibal, Chance, Moriarty, and Mr. Hyde. At the time of the comp, they will be the "Rabid Chipmunks" gang. You may attack them online with "mug" or "leave", and they will do the same. Hospitalizations and paid hits are not allowed (this would result in a non-payment if you overrun their hideout). If you wish to compete, just reply to this thread. A time for war will be agreed upon between the Chipmunks and each competing gang (this can be done with in-game mails). When the war starts, you will have ten minutes to overrun their hideout, they will not attack your hideout, nor will they repair/defend theirs. If you can overrun their hideout in 10 minutes, you will receive $50k. At the 10 minute mark, all PVP attacks will stop.
2008.Jan.25, 05:54 PM

We may be little peoples, but the Redwing Shadow Lords want to compete. The wars changed just after we started so we did not experience it. Count us in Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.25, 05:56 PM

So if I don't reply to this thread does that mean i'm not involved (Ah man lol)

Edited by 8)
2008.Jan.25, 05:59 PM

Great Jola! Have fun! Old school wars were fun, I was only in on a few myself, but there are a few tricks that make them even more fun Smile Good luck to all!

And lmao Hyde...
2008.Jan.25, 06:02 PM

kk jola! give me a shout when is best for you...Lets plan for Sat at some point!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Jan.25, 06:05 PM

If they were 2 even gangs they were a lot of fun. We'll have to start brushing up on our old tactics Smile

Anyone who would like to buy me a midlan villa for my AL first birthday feel free Wink
2008.Jan.25, 06:07 PM

comp? sounds like a slaughter to me.

if someone wins, the stims it will take to win will cost $50k.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Jan.25, 06:11 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:if someone wins, the stims it will take to win will cost $50k.

Was thinkin the same thing myself.