attack of the giant pumpkin
2007.Oct.31, 02:01 PM

lol Was a lot of fun.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Oct.31, 02:02 PM

If someone donates $ to win the comp then I say fair play to them. They have shown determination to win. If someone jumps in and hits once to win whilst he's on Falling apart, fair play to them... they have shown a bit of intelligence at least lol. If nobody wins then it should go to the most attacks on the guy. Not no random pick out the hat. (Or pumpkin in this case) Just my 2 cents.
2007.Oct.31, 02:04 PM

We almost had him last night, I was a major hitter, then everyone stopped hitting, was very frustrating. I used a lot of (non-donated) credits to beat pumpkin butt down. Randomjacker, sauron, and siren made a killing off of me Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Oct.31, 02:56 PM

tis is simple BEAT THE PUMPIKIN ever chance you get its not just a matter of winning the prize its a matter of beating the challenge beat the the pumpkin get thrown in jail then beat it again. if the pumpkin is in jail bust it then beat the pumpkin. if some one else is in jail for beating the pumpkin bust them and beat the pumpkin , then if they send you and thank you tell them to beat the pumpkin. yea i hope i cold be the one to land the last blow but if we all sit here just thinking about it no one will land the last blow
2007.Oct.31, 03:53 PM

:shock: I cant believe we were so close i finally had to go to bed at 4am server time Sad

Ushanewnewba Wrote:We almost had him last night, I was a major hitter, then everyone stopped hitting, was very frustrating. I used a lot of (non-donated) credits to beat pumpkin butt down. Randomjacker, sauron, and siren made a killing off of me Smile

I LUV U ushy u bought me a borg Smile :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Oct.31, 04:14 PM

I keep busting this guy and it tells me he ran home with me free. But I never even brought no borged legs with me so how does this work? :shock:
2007.Oct.31, 04:16 PM

zenith Wrote:] If no one can beat him, the winner is the person who attacked the most.

I think I may just double my estimate of complaint mails.

Sorry Zen I personally think this is a terrible idea. Simply due to the fact that throughout the day some members have been unable to attack due to a coding error. This instantly puts them out of the running. Non withstanding someone effectively being able to buy a special weapon. If you are convinced the community is capable of beating the pumpkin yet no one does, then the prize should stay unclaimed.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Oct.31, 04:18 PM

Good point. I couldn't hit him due to my HP.... I suppose I shouldn't of been a cheap ass though.
2007.Oct.31, 05:14 PM

Come on guys, we got him down to good again, lets F this pumpkin up. Its just a damn pumpkin for god's sake.
2007.Oct.31, 05:46 PM

wow never thought id see it happen, how many unique items does one man need Biggrin congrats SG

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007