Dying game
2011.May.04, 07:51 PM
RE: Dying game
(2011.May.04 07:48 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  ^^two posts up^^

good job fuckface. you can beat somone 21 levels below you. go tell your mom that. bet shell be real proud of your non existent life

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.May.04, 07:57 PM
(2011.May.04 07:51 PM)ditallica Wrote:  

good job fuckface. you can beat somone 21 levels below you. go tell your mom that. bet shell be real proud of your non existent life

i did and she said she thinks your name is uber gay.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.May.04, 08:09 PM
(2011.May.04 07:57 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

yep im gay, and you are the one who just used "uber" in a sentenceRolleyes makes complete sense fuckin idiot

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.May.04, 08:16 PM
(2011.May.04 08:09 PM)ditallica Wrote:  
(2011.May.04 07:57 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

yep im gay, and you are the one who just used "uber" in a sentenceRolleyes makes complete sense fuckin idiot

so are you the giver or catcher in the relationship. i would guess the taker.

2011.May.04, 08:20 PM
(2011.May.04 06:05 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.May.04 05:57 PM)Monk Wrote:  no he really was just calling you a pussy.

yeah was a good call.

Round 8
ditties misses GlennQuagmire!
GlennQuagmire hits ditties for 655 damage. ditties resists 1 for a total of 654 damage.
GlennQuagmire defeated ditties.
You pound ditties to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 169

Seems like a pussy to me. Come zerk me. ;D

As for Hunter...Eh. I could credit up and smack a whole gang that's offline, too. Big whoop. Scary individual, one that can attack someone in their sleep. lol
Round 1
GlennQuagmire hits ThomasTheEasterBunny for 186 damage. ThomasTheEasterBunny resists 50 for a total of 136 damage.
ThomasTheEasterBunny misses GlennQuagmire!
Round 2
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 191 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 19 for a total of 172 damage.
GlennQuagmire hits ThomasTheEasterBunny for 193 damage. ThomasTheEasterBunny resists 50 for a total of 143 damage.
Round 3
GlennQuagmire misses ThomasTheEasterBunny!
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 170 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 29 for a total of 141 damage.
Round 4
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 155 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 20 for a total of 135 damage.
GlennQuagmire hits ThomasTheEasterBunny for 264 damage. ThomasTheEasterBunny resists 54 for a total of 210 damage.
Round 5
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 598 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 34 for a total of 564 damage.
Round 6
Round 7
GlennQuagmire hits ThomasTheEasterBunny for 246 damage. ThomasTheEasterBunny resists 35 for a total of 211 damage.
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 885 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 28 for a total of 857 damage.
Round 8
Round 9
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 675 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 29 for a total of 646 damage.
Round 10
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 187 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 31 for a total of 156 damage.
ThomasTheEasterBunny defeated GlennQuagmire.
You pound GlennQuagmire to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Hospitalization Time : 109

Glenn's a pussy. I bet if he'd candies up, he might get me to bite off...MIGHT.
Name: GlennQuagmire [30185] Donator: 53 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 51
Signed Up: March 6, 2009 4:17:12 am
Last Active: May 4, 2011 9:27:13 pm
Last Action: 0 seconds ago
Online: Online
Days Old: 789
Friends: 69
Enemies: 31
Physical Info
Health Status: Near Death
Gang: Habitat
In hospital for 138 minutes. Reason : Hospitalized by ThomasTheEasterBunny.

There's a second one for the masses.

Now, I'm done beating on Glenn. Ditallica's been avenged. Now, to await Glenn to start crying that he's getting beat up for talking smack and hospitalizing other players and get yet another hosp war started.
This post was last modified: 2011.May.04 08:28 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2011.May.04, 08:29 PM
(2011.May.04 08:20 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2011.May.04 06:05 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.May.04 05:57 PM)Monk Wrote:  no he really was just calling you a pussy.

yeah was a good call.

Round 8
ditties misses GlennQuagmire!
GlennQuagmire hits ditties for 655 damage. ditties resists 1 for a total of 654 damage.
GlennQuagmire defeated ditties.
You pound ditties to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Hospitalization Time : 169

Seems like a pussy to me. Come zerk me. ;D

As for Hunter...Eh. I could credit up and smack a whole gang that's offline, too. Big whoop. Scary individual, one that can attack someone in their sleep. lol
Round 1
GlennQuagmire hits ThomasTheEasterBunny for 186 damage. ThomasTheEasterBunny resists 50 for a total of 136 damage.
Round 2
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 191 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 19 for a total of 172 damage.
GlennQuagmire hits ThomasTheEasterBunny for 193 damage. ThomasTheEasterBunny resists 50 for a total of 143 damage.
Round 3
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 170 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 29 for a total of 141 damage.
Round 4
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 155 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 20 for a total of 135 damage.
GlennQuagmire hits ThomasTheEasterBunny for 264 damage. ThomasTheEasterBunny resists 54 for a total of 210 damage.
Round 5
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 598 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 34 for a total of 564 damage.
Round 6
Round 7
GlennQuagmire hits ThomasTheEasterBunny for 246 damage. ThomasTheEasterBunny resists 35 for a total of 211 damage.
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 885 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 28 for a total of 857 damage.
Round 8
Round 9
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 675 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 29 for a total of 646 damage.
Round 10
ThomasTheEasterBunny hits GlennQuagmire for 187 damage. GlennQuagmire resists 31 for a total of 156 damage.
ThomasTheEasterBunny defeated GlennQuagmire.
You pound GlennQuagmire to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Hospitalization Time : 109

Glenn's a pussy. I bet if he'd candies up, he might get me to bite off...MIGHT.
Name: GlennQuagmire [30185] Donator: 53 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 51
Signed Up: March 6, 2009 4:17:12 am
Last Active: May 4, 2011 9:27:13 pm
Last Action: 0 seconds ago
Online: Online
Days Old: 789
Friends: 69
Enemies: 31
Physical Info
Health Status: Near Death
Gang: Habitat
In hospital for 138 minutes. Reason : Hospitalized by ThomasTheEasterBunny.

There's a second one for the masses.

Now, I'm done beating on Glenn. Ditallica's been avenged. Now, to await Glenn to start crying that he's getting beat up for talking smack and hospitalizing other players and get yet another hosp war started.

go eat a twinkie fat guts. Wink

2011.May.04, 08:30 PM
I will. After I cherish the sweet taste of your defeat against me.
2011.May.04, 08:37 PM
On a side note...

Shielding Qty Weight Status Actions
Superbowl Tailgater Belt 1 10.0 0% Shut Down | Recharge

Glenn's been getting blasted by someone without any charges on his belt. Just saying.
2011.May.04, 08:42 PM
(2011.May.04 08:37 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  On a side note...

Shielding Qty Weight Status Actions
Superbowl Tailgater Belt 1 10.0 0% Shut Down | Recharge

Glenn's been getting blasted by someone without any charges on his belt. Just saying.

you forgot to mention all that weight your fat ass carries too. Wink

2011.May.04, 08:43 PM
And I still manage to beat you.

Insulting one's self? A good way to make the enemy laugh in your face for being a retard.
Thread Closed