Guess how much
2011.Mar.27, 10:50 PM
RE: Guess how much
It comes down to timezones glenn when im online all your gang is in bed hence the leaves, play smart, however for you ill make an exception as you asked so nicely

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2011.Mar.27, 10:55 PM
(2011.Mar.27 10:48 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Weak noob. I see you're not longer stimming right out, like you talked about before.

comes down to how much you can or are willing to put into an online game.... for me i don't donate. so i get out of it what i put in. you still get hard thinking about the prospect of me attacking you? bet you would prolly cream yourself upon finding an event like that. tool.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.27, 10:57 PM
Only tool here is you, Glenn. Talk shit, yet can't back it up. Talk shit, yet none of it seems to come together other than to please yourself and the weak minds that flow through your gang hull.
2011.Mar.27, 10:59 PM
(2011.Mar.27 10:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Only tool here is you, Glenn. Talk shit, yet can't back it up. Talk shit, yet none of it seems to come together other than to please yourself and the weak minds that flow through your gang hull.

i would like to see where i was talking shit. you are a fat guts, known fact.

2011.Mar.27, 11:00 PM
I dont donate either where does that leave your argument?

Have you seen what is going on in libya glenn? Madman spouting off getting his own people killed in a war he has f all chance of winning, Sound familiar?

Oh and thanks for the gang points it seems we can take them off you at will at the moment

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2011.Mar.27, 11:00 PM
Found ya, Glenn. You're pretty scary looking.

[Image: tinybar1302468x693.jpg]

NOT.

Go back to being a weak clown, Glenn. We'll continue to laugh.
2011.Mar.27, 11:08 PM
(2011.Mar.27 11:00 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  I dont donate either where does that leave your argument?

Have you seen what is going on in libya glenn? Madman spouting off getting his own people killed in a war he has f all chance of winning, Sound familiar?

Oh and thanks for the gang points it seems we can take them off you at will at the moment

dude you bag me out about being able to hosp me.. if i had a 3 year head start on you and couldn't do the same i would be pretty pissed. good job on playing this game longer then me... you are my hero.

i hardly think an online game has any relevance to a real life issue with people losing their lives. it is actually pretty sad that you would even come up with something like that. is expected though, tool.

2011.Mar.27, 11:12 PM
Glenn. Why you mad? Why you cryin'? Lookin' like a straight bitch, broha.
2011.Mar.27, 11:27 PM
(2011.Mar.27 11:12 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Glenn. Why you mad? Why you cryin'? Lookin' like a straight bitch, broha.

nah bro not mad. just like to remind ppl of the head start they have had on some of us newer players. moriarty comparing himself to me is like me comparing myself to a guy who hasn't even started playing yet. just have to look at things from the other side sometimes. how much xp have you gotten from hitting me? very curious. most attacks would have been hosps i am guessing..

2011.Mar.27, 11:29 PM
We know you're mad, Glenn. You never speak logic until there's sand in your cunt.

You might be young, but you're level 49. You've been given...Everything. Absolutely everything in this game, and act like a spoiled pussy boy when you're forced to use it.

Man up, kid. Stop crying and attack your enemies. Whiny bitch.