Guess how much
2011.Mar.27, 04:07 PM
RE: Guess how much
Oh noes gaining experience is now officially uncool too.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2011.Mar.27, 04:27 PM
(2011.Mar.27 03:30 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.27 03:08 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  tommi me attacking you is like you attacking bc. the moment i see you do that i will consider attacking your fat ass.

Tommi hurry up and hit bconrad so Glenn can bite off to ya. Wink

I was thinking of calling him a punk. Tell him I have attacked BlackChodes to skip major hospital time. xD No use making retards look stupid, though. They do that enough already.

Grow some balls, Glenn. You talk mad shit 'cause of one bite off. Smile Should be able to throw a few zerks my way.
2011.Mar.27, 04:32 PM
[Image: three-way-three-way-deer-wtf-omg-wow-awk...562763.jpg]

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Mar.27, 04:49 PM
(2011.Mar.27 04:27 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.27 03:08 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  tommi me attacking you is like you attacking bc. the moment i see you do that i will consider attacking your fat ass.

I was thinking of calling him a punk. Tell him I have attacked BlackChodes to skip major hospital time. xD No use making retards look stupid, though. They do that enough already.

Grow some balls, Glenn. You talk mad shit 'cause of one bite off. Smile Should be able to throw a few zerks my way.

yeah cause you are the only one to attack those they no they can't beat to use less stims... fucking idiot.. i would rather hit your gang mates that don't stim out. makes me smile to see how pissed it makes a fat cunt stuck in his parents basement that really should clean the cheetos of his hands before jerkin it to his mums oversized g string. would fit a hippo y'all.

mori, nothing wrong with gaining xp off ppl, just fucking selfish to do it during a hosp war is all... is to be expected from a cock stain like you though.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.27, 05:25 PM
(2011.Mar.27 04:49 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  mori, nothing wrong with gaining xp off ppl, just fucking selfish to do it during a hosp war is all... is to be expected from a cock stain like you though.

Your comment just goes to show how little you understand the game. There is more to it than gaining XP by doing leaves, during a hosp war. I thought a weak wizard like you might have picked up on it by now...Winky

Glenn, try hosping someone near your level for once...

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Mar.27, 05:32 PM
(2011.Mar.27 05:25 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.27 04:49 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  mori, nothing wrong with gaining xp off ppl, just fucking selfish to do it during a hosp war is all... is to be expected from a cock stain like you though.

Your comment just goes to show how little you understand the game. There is more to it than gaining XP by doing leaves, during a hosp war. I thought a weak wizard like you might have picked up on it by now...Winky

We all know hosping people similar to our stats is almost always an automatic loss but thats where zerking comes into play Idea
2011.Mar.27, 05:35 PM
(2011.Mar.27 05:32 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  

We all know hosping people similar to our stats is almost always an automatic loss but thats where zerking comes into play Idea

Wrong and not what I was getting at.

Anyways

6:30 pm
New! ThunderMuscle attacked you and lost.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Mar.27, 05:52 PM
(2011.Mar.27 04:27 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  

Try hosping when SW isnt already engaged with us you pussy. Talk about balls, you only hit when we are otherwise involved elsewhere.

Coat tail rider. By the way, you haven't hit me once sit you bit off...again. Scared?
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.27 05:53 PM by mblume.
2011.Mar.27, 06:00 PM

enlighten us then on what other benefits there are to not hosping a player during a hosp war... fuck head.

i hosp hunter all the time. we all know that level means shit when you don't have stats to back it up. goes to show how much you understand doesn't it.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.27, 06:01 PM
(2011.Mar.27 04:49 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  yeah cause you are the only one to attack those they no they can't beat to use less stims... fucking idiot.. i would rather hit your gang mates that don't stim out. makes me smile to see how pissed it makes a fat cunt stuck in his parents basement that really should clean the cheetos of his hands before jerkin it to his mums oversized g string. would fit a hippo y'all.

His face was red from screaming at the screen when he typed this.

Calm down, Glenn. It's just a game. lol Now attack me, ya cunt.

Oh...And Harry? Don't forget the past, brother. You've already repeated it several times. Save yourself the anguish and remember what NOT to do.
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.27 06:04 PM by TommiTheTaco.