Seems Dusti and I were right on.
2010.Mar.11, 02:09 PM
RE: Seems Dusti and I were right on.
blah blah blah ... you're virtual persona and standpoint doesn't really mirror what I know of you in real life, but if you feel better making yourself out to be unaffected by the whole thing, awesome.

People can't watch you cry on the internet ... or pose nude ...
2010.Mar.11, 02:10 PM
(2010.Mar.11 01:41 PM)assasin Wrote:  Sorry for the typos fingers were working to fast and I missed it. Thanks for correcting my mistakes.

My fingers work fast too. And usually, very accurately. Also, not just for typing...ladies Wink

That's what she said
2010.Mar.11, 02:13 PM
(2010.Mar.11 02:04 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Gotta say, whats done is done, let it rest now. What 8star said was not all that bad, not in comparrison to the drek I take daily on here. Sure I can hosp some over it and already have, a few times, but it all over and done with that day.

There are times I think F it, i'll hosp em for a month and at that time I would set about that. Then I think f it, its not worth it. At the end of the day its a game, people come here to enjoy and experience and have fun. Take it on the chin and move on to more pressing issue's.

What i'm saying is there needs to be a modicum of restraint and proportion. For the most part people here hold that together, weebs is a good example of that... normally. But he is getting his rocks off right now, maybe with his missus screaming down his ear to continue the attacks. Who knows? Who cares?

Now 8star has taken a couple of digs at me, fair enough, i'll hosp her over them in due course. She is expecting it and i'll not disapoint her. As for whats going on right now though, its a lil overkill and as much as I dislike 8star, I can sympathise with her over it. It was not all entirely her fault, she was goaded into most of it, much like any forum troll will do, they get sucked in to a war of words that progress's and ultimately ends with drama. There are some in Diss who actively provoked her in these forums, and they have as much explaining to do as anyone.

So, best for all concerned that they just get on with their day to day drek and let the matter drop and move onward.

Zeon send me an ingame mail, I wanna talk to you.

Rambo.

TY - I dislike you too, yet strangely like you at the same time... you even out to me... geez now I'm confused!
2010.Mar.11, 02:16 PM
(2010.Mar.11 02:04 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Zeon send me an ingame mail, I wanna talk to you.

can you not just mail him yourself?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.11, 04:34 PM
(2010.Mar.11 02:04 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Gotta say, whats done is done, let it rest now. What 8star said was not all that bad, not in comparrison to the drek I take daily on here. Sure I can hosp some over it and already have, a few times, but it all over and done with that day.

There are times I think F it, i'll hosp em for a month and at that time I would set about that. Then I think f it, its not worth it. At the end of the day its a game, people come here to enjoy and experience and have fun. Take it on the chin and move on to more pressing issue's.

What i'm saying is there needs to be a modicum of restraint and proportion. For the most part people here hold that together, weebs is a good example of that... normally. But he is getting his rocks off right now, maybe with his missus screaming down his ear to continue the attacks. Who knows? Who cares?

Now 8star has taken a couple of digs at me, fair enough, i'll hosp her over them in due course. She is expecting it and i'll not disapoint her. As for whats going on right now though, its a lil overkill and as much as I dislike 8star, I can sympathise with her over it. It was not all entirely her fault, she was goaded into most of it, much like any forum troll will do, they get sucked in to a war of words that progress's and ultimately ends with drama. There are some in Diss who actively provoked her in these forums, and they have as much explaining to do as anyone.

So, best for all concerned that they just get on with their day to day drek and let the matter drop and move onward.

Zeon send me an ingame mail, I wanna talk to you.

Rambo.

The shit you take comes from people who only know you in game so has to be slightly tuned down to the nerves we can strike and you still take it poorly. Those two who actually know each other and are exchanging personal blows is kinda different.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.11, 04:53 PM
(2010.Mar.11 02:11 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 03:04 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 03:03 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 02:24 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah, Sorry cheetah,

oh you so smart. and original

no he's just a big bucket of idiot.

you even smata than rambones. how you get so smat?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.11, 06:56 PM
im still really fucking_ curious as to how all of these fucktards_ got away with posting personal pics info and vids when thers a rule against it and people have been banned for it previously.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.11 06:58 PM by Budweiser.
2010.Mar.11, 06:59 PM
(2010.Mar.11 06:56 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  im still really farging curious as to how all of these fucktards_ got away with posting personal pics info and vids when thers a rule against it and people have been banned for it previously.

+1 it was unmodded not unruled.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.11, 07:53 PM
(2010.Mar.11 09:22 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.11 09:03 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 04:20 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 03:58 PM)EightStarPoints Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 03:40 PM)Marlo Wrote:  Sorry about not being here to make fun of you guys for the last couple hours. I have been out of the office running around NYC doing a scavenger hunt for free dong bags from my lover, (which I got 2 of BTW).

Zeon - You are smarter than I am so I whine about it

EightStar - I have no proof you are a wh*re, I just like being a jerk to people I don't know

CrazyFoley - You make me cry when you post about me

good post

Excellent post, IMO.

When you remove your nose from G2's arse you may take a look around and realise no one gives two flying fucks about your opinion.

Who the fuck are you again?

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2010.Mar.11, 08:00 PM
(2010.Mar.11 07:53 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.11 09:22 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.11 09:03 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 04:20 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 03:58 PM)EightStarPoints Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 03:40 PM)Marlo Wrote:  Sorry about not being here to make fun of you guys for the last couple hours. I have been out of the office running around NYC doing a scavenger hunt for free dong bags from my lover, (which I got 2 of BTW).

Zeon - You are smarter than I am so I whine about it

EightStar - I have no proof you are a wh*re, I just like being a jerk to people I don't know

CrazyFoley - You make me cry when you post about me

good post

Excellent post, IMO.

When you remove your nose from G2's arse you may take a look around and realise no one gives two flying fucks about your opinion.

Who the frag are you again?

Your mother and I talked about it. We want you to start calling me Father.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.