Halloween results
2009.Nov.07, 05:25 PM
RE: Halloween results
He called me a middle aged man lol

I can't even get into the bar yet!

Hey didn't mean to hurt your feelings,,,just driving you Joey

Fack no! Still waiting but my resolve forces me to wait and hold back on the pest mails! I check my profile right away when I login to see if I have my tag yet
2009.Nov.08, 01:47 PM
(2009.Nov.06 09:00 PM)Punisher Wrote:  verizon just released its answer to the i phone and its going 4g soon....more data coverage in more areas than att....sorry guys....too bad verizon and apple couldnt work a last minute deal....apple has the shiny stuff, while verizon has the network....this will be interesting to see who wins

I've read some horrible reviews of the droid so far

I dont plan on taking my iphone into the sticks where I can't get coverage so I'll stick with the iphone until further notice.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.08, 01:53 PM
I've got a buddy that got the droid and he likes it so far. Just said that it will take some adjusting. Which with any big phone change like that (he had the voyager prior) there will always be a small learning curve.

That's what she said
2009.Nov.08, 06:50 PM
(2009.Nov.08 01:53 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  I've got a buddy that got the droid and he likes it so far. Just said that it will take some adjusting. Which with any big phone change like that (he had the voyager prior) there will always be a small learning curve.

but can i t send distress signals from princess leia??

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.08, 07:32 PM
Only if Obi Wan also has the droid with verizon wireless! Eek

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Nov.08, 07:35 PM
(2009.Nov.08 07:32 PM)JaySin Wrote:  Only if Obi Wan also has the droid with verizon wireless! Eek

kenobi'd

i'll remove my self from the conversation. no need to kenobi me though.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.09, 03:17 AM
who cares about the verizon or att we want to know who got the tags and our candy
2009.Nov.09, 03:56 PM
I noticed a calculation issue with one of my scripts for the contest. My apologies, but once the numbers are ironed out, those little tags will pop up on whoever had the most for each thing.

As for digressing on the topic...

I tried the Droid and have tried an iPhone as well. Apple does the little details well, that Droid phone does not in my opinion. I have tiny hands and some of the icons on the Droid are just to small to easily click on. The iPhone is more responsive to me on less hardware too.

The Droid hardware and the ability to change memory cards is awesome, but I don't think they had all the minor details ironed out before launch. Don't even get me started on the blurry pictures on the Droid (software issue). I wish the iPhone multitasked and was more open-sourced without unlocking like the Droid is. It's more enjoyable to use an iPhone than the Droid for everyday tasks, even with it's limitations on basics.

I still have my ancient BBerry with Verizon and was thinking of getting the Droid, but after testing it out I think I'll hold off. I hear the Palm Pre is supposed to be out on Verizon in Jan/Feb 2010. Since everyone in "The Ghost Whisperer" switched from iPhone to Palm Pre in Season 5, it must be pretty slick. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Nov.09, 05:36 PM
i took my palm pre back and reassigned my touch pro to my account i hated the pre the os is kinda cool and some are the features are neat but as a whole its def lacking
2009.Nov.09, 05:41 PM
(2009.Nov.09 05:36 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote:  i took my palm pre back and reassigned my touch pro to my account i hated the pre the os is kinda cool and some are the features are neat but as a whole its def lacking

i almost decided to get the Pre... but at the last minute i decided to go wih the Lotus cuz its a full qwerty flip phone which is good for tucking away when im on the go.

plus im not to big on the touch screen.....

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.