If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Apr.12, 08:06 AM

Glad my gang leader isnt on here crying about being picked on! :shock:
2007.Apr.12, 11:13 AM
ha
Ha...this is just childish why dont you let Oprah figure it out. lol
2007.Apr.12, 05:08 PM

chumstain Wrote:
Centong Wrote:Zenith.. How about some people behavior who hospitalizing someone 4 harvesting their money? (If the victim don't meet the attacker demand of courseBiggrin

I want to know that's again the rule or not :?

This could be written in German and I wouldn't be any less confused.
Easy english translation:
Zenith, is there a rule against people who extort you money by telling you to pay up xx amount or they will (and do) hospitalize you until you pay?
----------------
No, there's no such rule that I'm aware of but, usually, you can pay a higher level, for half what they ask, to hospitalize him back for a long while.

I had that once and I simply told the fellow that for the price he was asking, I could get a tougher guy to hospitalize him for AT LEAST a full day, he changed his mind very quickly.
2007.Apr.12, 05:48 PM

heh yeah...I've done that...another time I spent all my money on gear instead and put him in hospital...but thats not always possible...most of the time I dont have any money to take anyways though lol
2007.Apr.12, 08:39 PM

steve's still at it. I'm gonna make it my mission to keep him in the hospital anytime he's online. It's only fair since he wants to put me in while I'm online. This is gonna be fun.l
2007.Apr.12, 09:36 PM

I'm so sorry Dare, not much i can do Sad
2007.Apr.13, 02:11 AM

hospitalization gives me no exp and normal attacking is a waste of energy which could be used in the gym. maybe we can be all done with this for a while.
2007.Apr.13, 03:53 PM

last chance steve. I'm willing to leave you alone unless you keep up the online hospitalizations. I've got no problem making your AL life non-existant.
Thread Closed