gang hoppers
2009.Apr.18, 12:53 PM
RE: gang hoppers
im a gang hooper Bandit
2009.Apr.18, 01:24 PM
(2009.Apr.16 08:07 AM)ryanpearce Wrote:  Not really i would say a hooper or hopper whatever u feel is someone who jumps from gang to gang repeatedly over a short duration of time. Having played this game for nearly 2 years i would say i have had my own gang for over a year and just 3 others. Jaysin before Poxy was changing all the time. Even whilst in poxy he joined a gang with members who were levels 8-12 and paid them to be there then went back to poxy. Not that i am to fussed what you think but i wouldnt class myself as a hoppper. If you think i am at least i am a respectable one.

i think you must have me confused with someone else bro..... the only gang i joined since i have joined poxy was a gang i was going to purchase that fell through. get your facts straight. wtf would i pay little guys to be in my gang? i have more friends than you know little man.

but im sure your just still sore about me slammin your girl all the time.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Apr.18, 01:31 PM
ROFL

I am very sorry but that was funny,,,

slammin'
2009.Apr.18, 01:37 PM
i meant that in the attacking sense not the sexual pre-fix lol my bad

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Apr.18, 01:41 PM
Oh okay,,,the plot just thinned out a little,,,rofl
2009.Jun.22, 06:01 PM
Bump!

Add the newest ones Twisted
2009.Jun.22, 06:12 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm​mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm​mmmmmmmmmmmmm

who knows

ScreamScream

p.s

you got to be Flucking kidding me seriously

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The message you entered contained 3 images, while only 2 images per message are allowed. Please lower the image count in your message to meet the limit.
2009.Jun.23, 08:53 AM
Yeah I know. The limited picture thing is BS.
2009.Nov.18, 12:11 PM
Superdave is now a valued member of Diss and won't be hoping off anywhere soon Wink
2009.Nov.18, 01:07 PM
(2009.Nov.18 12:11 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Superdave is now a valued member of Diss and won't be hoping off anywhere soon Wink

what goes on in that little toy brain?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken