Why?
2009.Feb.21, 07:10 PM

emocakes Wrote:thanks mom :roll:
you're welcome
and you're grounded for a couple of hours in the hosp Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.26, 08:19 PM

Can't we all just get along? Geez, one guy tosses some salad and emo ends up in the hospital. Go figure. :wink:
2009.Feb.26, 08:48 PM

don't make me punish you to Razz

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.26, 10:39 PM
Re: Why?
UncleDave Wrote:I look through the trade moderator when I am looking for an upgrade. My question is why do most people selling stuff on there not list the item description with the required stats? If they really want to sell their junk, why not take the time and just cut and paste the info? It takes awhile to look up everything and see if your stats are compatible. Not all of us spend EVERY waking moment on here (coldbeerhere) and have memorized all of the drek. Geez! :roll:

Jeez why don't you do you own homework. Want to figure out if you can use it, you do it. Buyer beware.........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Feb.26, 10:42 PM

UncleDave Wrote:P.S. Have I mentioned lately that coldbeerhere likes tossing salad? yuck!

How classy.......If your concerned about such things your no uncle I know.....

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Feb.26, 11:09 PM

the force is strong with this one
2009.Feb.27, 01:13 PM

backfromhell Wrote:the force is strong with this one
stop bringing back old threads

2009.Feb.27, 05:02 PM

sorry mom. are you going to "punish" me again *yawn*