HOLY DREK
2009.Feb.25, 03:57 PM

It's still the longblade all the way for me. I do sometimes wish I could go back and put all my skill toward axe though, primarily for the hideout attacking benefits.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Feb.25, 04:06 PM

i chose longblade strictly because of the lower endurance reqs and i don't regret it, but agree with VVeathers that it lacks compared to the axe when it comes to hideout damage.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Feb.25, 04:29 PM

nathanket Wrote:i chose longblade strictly because of the lower endurance reqs and i don't regret it, but agree with VVeathers that it lacks compared to the axe when it comes to hideout damage.

trust me you would rather have the PvP benefit than the Hideout damage :?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.25, 04:31 PM

PISTOLS!

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Feb.25, 04:32 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:PISTOLS!

I'm lookin' for a cheap set of those. =D
2009.Feb.25, 04:33 PM

As far as the level 50 weapon goes, long blade is really nice. Lot's of weapon variety, and it has power. With low requirement, it's like a dream weapon.

Weak hideout damage can be compensate with a hideout weapon. So, it's not a big deal.

If anyone has the level 60 weapon in axe or long blade, share some light here. =)

Amend
2009.Feb.25, 04:39 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:PISTOLS!

I'm lookin' for a cheap set of those. =D

they're around, but i dont think they're cheap.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Feb.25, 08:22 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:As far as the level 50 weapon goes, long blade is really nice. Lot's of weapon variety, and it has power. With low requirement, it's like a dream weapon.

Weak hideout damage can be compensate with a hideout weapon. So, it's not a big deal.

If anyone has the level 60 weapon in axe or long blade, share some light here. =)

Although switching weapons often is a pain for us phone players.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Feb.25, 08:24 PM

that's why i asked for the option to equip axe and long blade instead of one range and one melee

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.25, 08:36 PM

hell why cant we equip 2 weapons of the same type