AwakenedLands Forums
the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces (/thread-9871.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - UncleDave - 2009.Dec.10 10:25 PM

(2009.Dec.10 10:19 PM)catalyst Wrote:  it just kinda seemed cheetah's already taken some of this personal

Dude, she (it) should take threatening fellow players in an online game personal. Behemtard (Tommi Wishes He Had a Taco) buys his panties at the same place she does and will defend her bacon strip stained panties all day. She/he is a tranny who needs snipping so the testyrone won't make her so angry as to threaten folks who disagree with "RL" attacks.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Dec.10 10:27 PM

Actually, I don't like Cheetah. She don't like me, either. But we all know I don't like you. You're a punk that does nothing but hide.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - PropositionJoe - 2009.Dec.10 10:28 PM

I 'm all out of DONG BAGS
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right
believing for so long
I 'm all out of DONG BAGS
what am I without you
I can't be too late to say
that I was DONG BAG

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - UncleDave - 2009.Dec.10 10:28 PM

P.S. I wouldn't have so much time posting on forums is retarded SV level 65s didn't hosp before this whole thread started. Nothing else to do on this game. This whole GANG is scar. Are they outside my house waiting to axe me now since I called out their fearless crazy #$%@@&@^%^&?

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Brugada - 2009.Dec.10 10:28 PM

(2009.Dec.10 10:27 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Actually, I don't like Cheetah. She don't like me, either. But we all know I don't like you. You're a punk that does nothing but hide.

See, Tommi isnt so bad.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Punisher - 2009.Dec.10 10:31 PM

lol tommi started in vills and is back...hes crazy enough to be with us and against us...who else can say that....and hes right him and cheet dont get along at all...but so what....we are an equal opportunity al wrecking crew

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - UncleDave - 2009.Dec.10 10:31 PM

(2009.Dec.10 10:27 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Actually, I don't like Cheetah. She don't like me, either. But we all know I don't like you. You're a punk that does nothing but hide.

To the CheetDUH salad tosser TommiEats2ManyTacos , hide? Hide from...Would you like to come see me in "RL" as you master mentioned?

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - spacebird - 2009.Dec.10 10:32 PM

(2009.Dec.10 10:31 PM)Punisher Wrote:  lol tommi started in vills and is back...hes crazy enough to be with us and against us...who else can say that....and hes right him and cheet dont get along at all...but so what....we are an equal opportunity al wrecking crew

no one cares.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Dec.10 10:32 PM

I don't need to rock you outside of an online game because of online game affairs. I wish Thor was around to look for the thread showing how much of a weak dillhole you are.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Punisher - 2009.Dec.10 10:34 PM

loving this jeckyl hyde shit sw....mmmm.....one day its roses now its long hosp stays ty very much for making it personal