AwakenedLands Forums
the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces (/thread-9871.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Conrad1103 - 2009.Dec.10 10:41 PM

(2009.Dec.10 10:34 PM)Punisher Wrote:  loving this jeckyl hyde drek sw....mmmm.....one day its roses now its long hosp stays ty very much for making it personal

tomorrow morning when you wake up, you'll probably feel the same way you did the morning after your first date with cheetah.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - UncleDave - 2009.Dec.10 10:41 PM

In

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

•The message is too short. Please enter a longer message

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - PropositionJoe - 2009.Dec.10 10:42 PM

(2009.Dec.10 10:40 PM)Punisher Wrote:  wow ty marlo

You honorably defeat Fractaleyes in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Donged : 535
Hospitalization Time : 34

no more hosps for you...youre better than that limpconnie

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Punisher - 2009.Dec.10 10:42 PM

jesus dave...you are a waste of c02.....obama'd

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Marlo - 2009.Dec.10 10:45 PM

10:39 pm HoHoHoHos dong'd you and left you elated.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - UncleDave - 2009.Dec.10 10:47 PM

(2009.Dec.10 10:09 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 10:02 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:56 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:50 PM)cheetah Wrote:  no, someone else opened a thread, that they would like to take someone in RL, an SV posted that we send Hannibal....

I was referring to that post, as Han is the obvious choice.

I don't know who started the RL thread, and don't feel like looking for it through all the drek right now, I am simply responding to it, in a difft thread, whatever

Good way to try to whine however you can!

I would hope this is reviewed by admin. Regardless of you FOR ONCE sticking your tail up your nasty poon and not responding with a threat or a smart arse response, you CLEARLY threatened another player online. The post is obvious of what your intent was. For once, pull those balls out of your stained panties and own up to your post. Sorry to call you out for the load mouthed bully kitten you are, but you threatened another player. This is getting out of hand! Admin should step in NOW!

Yeh, I'm really gonna pay for someone to fly from the UK, to where was it, Jersey? To have a fist fight. I was responding to the older post, duh! Besides, if this were the case, SS would have been banned years ago, bc ya know he's a 7 foot tall, 360 pound steel pipe worker who rides bikes and has tattoos, and threatened half the AL community with a RL fight!

Mine was JOKE to those who don't get it, which was based on another SVs response, to someone who ASKED to be hit in RL.....

Read and pay attention, or don't post!

Sweetheart, this game IS your life, so I have no idea how far you would go with your online threats. I now kinda fear for myself just for calling you out. I hope the cyber cops or your bobbies are watching. You are scary online as a lousy kitten character, but do we now need to worry about walking out our front door too?

Let's get back on track. If Ms TN toothless banjo playing pussy doesn't apologize to Brug and reinsforce that she really isn't a Milwaukee Best drinking country redneck who drives a 1983 Horizon from her welfare trailer, I think I will need to contact TN authorities or whomever handles her online PUBLISHED THREATS. Her fellow members in SV and some of th VS who are so far up her ass that she can't pass gas anymore will keep trying to deflect her online game threat and clear breaking of AL rules. SUSPENSION or banishment is should be passed ASAP for real.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Dec.10 10:48 PM

And you're an adult. This I cannot believe.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Marlo - 2009.Dec.10 10:52 PM

[Image: green%20apple%20sliced.jpg]

NOT a Dong Bag.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - UncleDave - 2009.Dec.10 10:58 PM

Cheetah, you are a funny old hag. Is your last tooth gnawing on how to save your ass after threatening another player online? I have never seen you so silent especially when someone has called you out. You and the rest of your pussy minion can hit me all you want for calling you out, but it is laughable that for the first time ever, I see you silent. You FINALLY shut your loud, bullying yapper after you broke the rules of the game that IS your life. It is Christmas, so I will not take away YOUR game and YOUR perceived power by contacting authorities unless you persist. God bless and Merry Christmas.

RE: the Space Wranglers surrender to SV and their allied forces - Punisher - 2009.Dec.10 11:00 PM

how old are you tenn care boy